🌹stupid table leg🌹

Start from the beginning

''I'm- I think I need to-'' Louis looked at Harry and saw that his face was as pale as a paper sheet. He quickly grabbed Harry's arm and lead him to the bed to proceed and sit down with him.

''You're a softy aren't you?'' Harry asked, trying to calm himself down a bit.

''Why do you think that?''

''Your playroom looks more like the soft fifty shades one. The ones I've seen on google were like dungeons. Dark and scary.'' Harry said, feeling the soft fabric of the silk blue sheets under his fingers.

Louis chuckled and nodded. ''I guess you can say that. I don't like the harsh look of them. They look dominating and intimidating, a playroom should eye a bit more relaxing and pleasuring.''

''It does look look a bit relaxing after the images I saw. It simply doesn't look pleasurable. I'm sorry.'' Harry spoke up gently, eyes still shooting through the room.

''That was my first reaction, but it will get better. You'll learn that this room will bring you more pleasure and desire than you ever thought you could have. What you don't want to do, we won't do. If something makes you feel uncomfortable, we'll remove it from this room.'' Louis said simply, pointing at the X in the room.

''You're such a sweet dom?'' Harry questioned.

''Bdsm is about trust, pleasure and for a sub to feel safe and relaxed, right? It's not about, dominating, inflicting pain and scaring somebody. That's just sick.''

Harry nodded and took a deep breath to calm down. Louis was willing to wait until he was ready to do anything at all and that pleased him.

When Louis locked the door after he'd shown Harry a few things, the doorbell rang, telling them that their guests had arrived. Louis' servants opened the door and Louis pulled Harry with him to the living room.

Liam and his sub were already sitting on the sofa. Louis recognised the blonde boy from yesterday and smiled at him.

''Hi, I'm Louis.'' He said and shook his hand.

''I'm Niall.'' His Irish accent was clear and it made Harry's head snap up. He looked at the boy and almost gasped.

''Oh, it's you!'' He yelped and held out his hand as well. Niall shook it with a bright smile on his face. '

''Harry.'' Niall said and Harry confirmed it by nodding.

Liam and Louis looked at one another and then at their subs. ''You did know each other? Most subs don't really get to interact at the bidding house?'' Liam asked.

''He helped me when I had a panic attack yesterday. Before we went into the bidding room.'' Harry admitted, a little embarrassed.

''Right. I'm proud of you, Ni.'' Liam said and kissed Niall's hand gently. Niall smiled at him and sat down on the couch when Louis told him to.

Harry shook Liam's hand too and Liam said his name.

''So, Louis ended up buying you. Everybody was bidding like crazy, man. You got lucky with this one.'' Liam told the curly haired boy and pointed at Louis who was looking at Harry.

''I-I guess I did...'' Harry said, leaving out the part of not wanting to be a sub. Louis gave him an approving smile and Harry nearly beamed at that.

Liam and Louis started a conversation which Niall and Harry couldn't really follow. It was about money and Louis said something about suing the bidding house.

So, Niall turned to Harry and grinned. ''Feeling better after yesterday?''

Harry smiled in return. ''Yeah, lots. Louis is the sweetest person I've ever known. He's willing to take things slow and I- I need that very much.'' He said, eyeing his dominant.