🌹stupid table leg🌹

Start from the beginning

''Just eat what you can and like. I need to start off slowly to get fatten you.''

Harry's head snapped towards Louis and he cocked it to the side. Louis stood behind Harry and placed his head on the younger's shoulder.

''Why do you think I have a huge stove, babe? It's to eat delicious kids like you.'' Louis said and bit down on Harry's neck as he breathed out harshly, creating a wet sound.

Harry giggled loudly and pushed Louis his face out of his neck, a bit surprised that he didn't flip about the situation. He actually liked this playful thing Louis had over him, it made him feel at ease.

Louis was rather surprised that Harry allowed him to do this either. He smiled at Harry's adorable giggle, deciding that he wanted to hear that sound more often. Like, a lot more often.

''So, skinny jeans look amazing on you, so let's order a few of 'em.'' He stated and sat down once more. Harry sighed in defeat, but added 3 skinnies to his basket.

''You don't like skinny jeans?'' Louis gaped at him when Harry grumbled the words under his breath.

''they're tight!''

''That's the point! They look so fucking good on you. They complement your figure so well, it's crazy.'' Louis said. ''You can buy a well other trousers too, if you'd like.''

Harry added two cheap chinos to his basket.

The two agreed on loads of shirts and sweaters, but Harry ended up telling Louis that he didn't like the more expensive ones so that Louis wouldn't have to pay so much.

Once they were finished, Louis grabbed his credit card to pay.

Harry's eyes nearly popped out when he saw the price of all his clothes together.

It was nearly 1200 pounds. His hands found Louis' who was typing in his credit card numbers.

''What's wrong? Made up your mind about one of those shirts?'' He asked with a smirk on his face.

''Louis, I can't let you pay for all of this!''

''You'll have to. You don't have your own money here yet and you can't wear my clothes only.'' Harry placed his hands back on his lap and bit his lip as he watched Louis pay for his clothes.

''You need to buy some shoes as well. What kind of shoes would you like.''

''Boots? I would kill for the boots I have at home.''

''I'll have somebody get them today. They can also get your lavender jumper.''

Harry held his head low in shame. This felt wrong. Terribly, terribly wrong.

Harry finished breakfast and placed his dirty plate and cutlery on the counter. He asked Louis if he needed to do the dishes, but of course, Louis had servants for that.

Instead they decided that it was time for Harry to see the playroom. It was locked, for obvious reasons and Harry was kind of scared. He'd seen some playrooms and the bidding house and they simply looked like torture rooms.

Louis opened the door and flicked on the lights, walking inside like the room wasn't some kind of sadistic place. It looked like that to Harry.

Once he stepped inside, he stopped walking. He froze completely and his eyes took in what they could. The room didn't look hard, it looked soft, but the things that were in there. He'd never seen those things before.

A big bed with hooks at the bedpost was in the middle of the room, against the wall was a huge wooden X with hand/ankle cuffs at each end, a sawhorse stood in the left corner, a huge closet in the right. A mirror was behind Harry and there were some kind of chains hanging from the ceiling.