"Rose?!" My door bursts open and both Chloe and Darcy come running in, they both stop mid run.

"Are you ok?" Darcy strides over to me whilst Chloe stands still. Jesus, I need to buy a lock for this door at this rate, I can't seem to get any privacy with this boy.

"Yeah I'm ok." I smile up at her, wiping my soaking face.

"What are you still doing here Luca?" Chloe asks from the other side of my room.

"I'm here for Rose, I also thought you would be too." He snaps back at her, I don't even want to stop him.

"Excuse me? You have no idea what I have been through helping her!" Chloe marches over to us full on raging.

"After everything she has been through, I would never expect a friend to speak to her the way you did earlier!" I sit up, climbing off him as he yells back at Chloe. Touché Luca.

"Look I'm sorry about that but it makes me so angry how she-" She begins to scream back at him, right now I've had enough.

"Don't fucking start acting like a victim Chloe, Luca is here because he cares about me. What you said earlier has me questioning your loyalty towards me, I would never say something so revolting to you!" I stand up walking towards her, tears falling from my eyes, hands shaking as I stand inches from her.

"I'm sorry Rose I just don't trust him." She looks towards Luca, his eyes piercing and angry as he looks at Chloe.

"Well I do, so deal with it" I glare at her, she needs to know when her opinion doesn't count, right now I couldn't care what she thinks about me or Luca.

"I'm sorry, night guys." She slumps out of my room and out of sight.

"You ok? Seriously?" Darcy holds onto my shoulder and looks at me full of concern.

"Yeah, I needed to tell him." I give her a quick hug.

"Good, I like him." She smiles at me warmly; I crawl back onto my bed and into the open arms of my favourite tattooed boy.

"Night guys" Darcy shuts the door behind her.

"You are one feisty girl, I like it." He whispers into my cheek before kissing it hard, I squirm as he begins to tickle my waist. Trying to forget about the argument as I relax in his company.

"Luca stop!" I laugh into his chest as he carries on, trying to get out of his grip. I throw myself on the other side of the bed getting away from him.

"No chance." He jumps onto my back pinning me down. His chest hard against my back, his breath in my ear, I instantly feel hot. Feeling himself harden against my bare thigh has me wanting him. So badly.

"What are you doing to me Rose?" He whispers into my ear; my senses kick in as a shiver runs down my body.

"I don't know." I answer shortly, trying to control my urge to jump on him. His body doesn't move from mine, I arch my back pushing my bum against his rock-hard cock.

"Fuck Rose, don't do that baby." His moans make me push harder until he's kneeling and I'm flat on my face, with my bum high in the air. I know my arse is on full show in my thongs, my baggy t-shirt ruffled showing off my bare back.

"Do you honestly realize how beautiful you are?" His hands graze over my bum cheeks, stroking down my back and reaching my t-shirt.

"No." I answer honestly, my thongs soaking at his touch. His hands slide back up to my bum.

"Can I show you baby?" He asks, I flinch at the sudden contact off his lips kissing my left bum cheek.

"Please." I whimper, his fingers hook round my lace, pulling my thong down my thighs, I lift my knees off the bed as he glides the material down. His hands grip both thighs spreading them apart, I push my face harder against the mattress as he begins to stroke my bum cheeks slowly.