Note

I just wanted to thank you to take the time to read this. It would be absolutely awesome if you could go check out my new book The Assassin. Below is a little snippet!

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and begin to dance with me. I leaned my head back against the body's shoulder. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck slowly moving with him. He had his bottom lip pulled in between his teeth as he watched me. I slowly began to grind against him and looked over his shoulder see Lucas watching us with a grin on his face. He now knew why I decided to come to Austin.

The man I was dancing with was one of my targets. He was in charge of a ring of human traffickers. I knew he was going to try to get me to one of his "operations". I brought his face down to mine and softly brushed my lips against his then pulled back, "Buy me something to drink." I whispered into his ear. He drug me over to the bar and ordered me a drink. I pretended to look away as he slipped something into my drink.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw both Jared and Eoin stand up to come over here and stop this. I saw as Lucas stopped them and tell them what was going on. I grabbed the glass and as the man turned away to talk to a woman on his other side I threw the drink over my shoulder. He turned back to me and I acted like the drug was taking affect. He took my hand and lead me out the back door. I turned back to Lucas and nodded to him.

The man led me out into the alleyway behind the bar and pushed me up against the wall. I let him touch me so he would believe I was still under the influence of the drug he had put in the glass. He moved his body away from mine looking over my body. He took one step towards me and I kicked his leading foot out from under him and as he began to fall I kneed him in the face, immediately knocking him unconscious. I pulled out small gun I had hidden in my purse and shot him once in the heart and once in the head. I sent a picture of the body to my boss.A minute later and as the boys were walking out the back door I received a phone call from him.

"Ms Kingston, I was starting to get worried that I hadn't heard from you yet." He said.

"Yes sir, Austin is a big city. It was hard to find him."

"And what of that double hit? Have you done anything about that yet?" I looked over at Jared and Eoin.

"No sir I have not. I had planned on saving those two for last." I lied easily.

"I just figured with such a high price and the amount of hits you'd want to take care of them first. You're one of the best at this job, even if you do have occasional fuck ups."