Chapter 15

Author's Note: I did not write this chapter! This is the one shot sent in by the lovely and funny Musicismylife100 when she requested to be the future girlfriend to Louis!

*Louis' POV*

All of us were at Nandos, Niall and Lizzy's choice, waiting for the waitress to come. SERIOUSLY! WE'VE BEEN WAITING HERE FOR 1 MINUTE! IM SOOO GONNA SUE THIS PLACE!! Oh look, the waitress is coming. FINALLY!!

"Hello and welcome to Nandos. What can I get for you?" She fluttered her fake eyelashes and her uniform top was unbuttoned a little more than it was supposed to be. She leaned down a little, obviously, trying to show her chest.

We all ordered and she left, not before glaring at the girls. WHAT DID THEY DO?!?! I don't get directioners sometimes. I heard the bell 'ding' indicating that someone was here.

"HELLO PEOPLE OF THIS PLACE, WE CALL NANDOS! YOUR DAY JUST GOT BETTER, BECAUSE IT IS I THE MUSTACHE NINJA!!" All the heads turned towards the voice that said this. Standing there was... Dora the Explorer!! Omg. I'm a big fan. Ahh!! Wait did I just say "Omg"?? Ok that sounded gay. But I was kidding. Standing there was a girl. Wait let me rephrase that, a PRETTY girl.

She had brown, long, and curly hair that reached up to her butt. It was put up in a ponytail. Stunning hazel eyes that could make you melt. She had a curvy body and was tall, with long legs. She was wearing a Jack Wills sweatshirt and jeans. She didn't look like a tomboy or a girly girl. She looked...perfect.

"You will all experience a performance that will leave your mind blown. Or mind your blow?? No, no wait. Ohhh, I meant blow your mind." She took her iPod out and put 'Harlem Shake'. She started doing the running man, the sprinkler, and started shuffling. She took the cut the song off half way and pointed to a girl and a boy, trying to sneak out.

"And that is my brother, Max, and my sister, Melinda!" she yelled. The girl froze and turned to us.

"Whaaat? Me? Noo. I don't know you, Rebecca." 'Rebecca' smirked and crossed her arms. "I mean.... if that's even your name... ABORT THE MISSION, MAX!! ABORT THE MISSION!! RUN, RUN, RUN-" She got cut off.

"IM GONNA STAY RIGHT HERE WATCH YOU DISAPPEAR. YEAH! GO RUN, RUN, RUN," 'Rebecca' sang.

"OK then. You heard her Max. RUN!!" She and Max went out the door, but then came back in.

"We forgot the food and you have the money," Max said. Rebecca pouted.

"Fine! Be that way. I won't let you pet Bob anymore." Max rolled his eyes.

"You mean that stuffed pigeon in your room?" Rebecca gasped.

"How dare you say that?!?! Bob is my friend-" Max scoffed.

"Your only friend." Rebecca glared at him.

"ENOUGH! GAURDS, GAURDS! OFF WITH HIS HEAD YOU TAKE HIM!!" Melinda and Max rolled their eyes. If they keep rolling their eyes they are gonna fall off their heads.

"If you keep rolling your eyes, they are gonna fall off your heads," Rebecca said. My eyes widened. Its like she read my mind!

"NOW LETS RUN AWAY TOGETHER TO AND OFF INTO PARADISE!! Or in this case a table. OH, AND THANK YOU ALL AND YOUR WELCOME FOR THAT PERFORMANCE!" Everyone went back to their meals like if nothing happened, unlike me. I stood up and started clapping.

"WOOHOO!! YEAH ENCORE, ENCORE!! AND MAKE IT LONGER TH-" I got interrupted.

"NO!" everyone yelled.

"Meanies!" Rebecca yelled. She smiled at me and I smiled back. Omg, she has an amazing smile. And there I go with the "Omg" again.

Rebecca, her brother, and sister went across the room to sit at an empty table. I kept staring at her until she looked straight at me. She winked and I blushed. Damn! She caught me staring. I smiled and winked back at her. She told her sister something and got up. She walked towards our table, until she got here.

"Hi people. I come in peace," she said. We laughed and she laughed with us. Wow. She has an amazing laugh.

"So, what brings you here?" Harry asked.

"Well. I caught someone staring at me," she looked at me and winked, "so I decided to come. But, I think they are to chicken to ask me for my number." I blushed.

"I am not!" I yelled. Everyone at the table looked at me. "I mean, let me introduce ourselves. That's Zayn, Megan, Liam, Niall, Lizzy, and my Hazza. And I'm Louis, but I'm pretty sure you know that," I said and pointed to everyone.

"Hi, I'm Rebecca, but I'm pretty sure you guys know that," she said and we laughed.

"Rebecca! Come on we need to go. Mom said she needs us for something," Melinda said. Rebecca looked at us.

"Well, I got to go. Maybe I'll see you around someday." She left and was about to go out the door. Come on Louis, do this now or you will never see her again.

"Wait! Rebecca," I yelled. She turned around and I walked towards her.

"So I was wondering if I can have your number. I want to get to know you." I smiled, my famous smile.

"Sure here is my phone and you give me your phone." She handed me her phone while I handed her mine. When we gave it back, we stood there smiling at each other.

"I got to go now, Louis. Bye," she said, looking at her sister. She turned to me and kissed me on the cheek. She left quickly and turned around to wave. I waved back and went back in. I can't wait to call her later.