Chapter 30

"Zayn! Come here quick!" I yelled from our room. I was lying in bed trying to get some rest because I didn't get any last night. I heard him running up the steps and he then stood in the door way.

"Are you alright?" He panted out from the run.

"Yeah, come here!" I squealed. He walked over and sat beside me on the bed. I grabbed a hold of his hand and placed it on my belly. I kept it there for a bit.

"Was that a-,"

"ONE OF THEM KICKED!" I squealed loudly. Zayn had a big, goofy smile on his face. He gave me a peck on the lips.

"That's amazing baby," He said. I smiled up at him.

"Oh! Call our mums and call Liam and the boys!" I said and he nodded and went back down stairs. I nestled back in my nest of pillows with both hands on my belly. I ended up falling asleep soon after.

*Zayn's POV*

I had just gotten off the phone with both mine and Megan's parents and now I was calling Liam. The phone rang once and he picked up the phone, "What's wrong? Is everything alright?" He quickly asked. I knew he was worried about Megan and the babies.

"Yeah, everything is alright. One of the babies just kicked. You and the boys come over." I said. He immediately hung up the phone and within ten minutes the four lads busted through the door huffing and puffing.

"Did you all just run over here?" I asked. They all nodded their heads. After they caught their breaths I led them into our bedroom. When I slid back our huge door I saw probably one of the cutest sights ever. Megan was curled up among a bunch of pillows. She had one big one under her belly to support it and had one wrapped up in her arms.

"Well, that's adorable." Louis said. We all took pictures of her then went downstairs and watched some movies.

*Megan's POV*

When I woke up it was dark outside. I rolled over to see the bed was empty. I carefully got out of the bed and walked down the stairs.

"Zayn," I called out and when I turned the corner I saw him sitting on the couch with my brother and their three friends.

"Hey baby," He said and immediately got up and led me to the couch. He sat down then pulled me into his lap. I curled up the best I could in his lap.

"Did you have a good nap?" Liam asked me and I nodded against Zayn's chest.

"Are the babies kicking?" Louis asked.

"No, not now." I said and felt a rumble in my stomach, "Zaynie, I'm hungry."

"What are you craving?" He asked.

"Peri peri chicken," I whispered as best as I could but Niall's super sensitive food radar could hear me. He jumped up off the couch and was out the door.

"We'll go get you something." Liam said and got up then gave me a kiss on my forehead. While Niall and Liam went to go get food Harry, Louis, Zayn, and I just talked.

"Have you come up with names yet?" Louis asked me. Zayn shook his head while I nodded.

"Oh, you do?" Zayn asked me surprised.