Chapter 7

We pulled up to a very large building. There were no paparazzi around this time so we easily got out of the van and walked into the building. We rode up a lot of floors and got to a large office area. There was a desk and a lady sitting behind it. She heard the door open and looked up.

"Oh, boys, Mr. Cowell is waiting for you. Go on in." She said and looked back at her computer. We walked down a short hall way and stood in front of a pair of double doors.

"Come in boys." A deep voice said from inside. How did he even know we were there? We didn't even knock. The six of us walked into the office and Simon Cowell was sitting behind a desk.

"Hello boys," He said and he did not sound happy at all.

"Hello,"

"So Liam, this is Megan?" Simon asked. Hello, why didn't he just ask me. I mean I'm right here.

"Yes, she is,"

"How long is she staying with you?"

"The length is not set yet." Liam answered.

"Alright, Megan may I ask you a question?" About damn time.

"Sure," I said, not wanting to say what I just said to myself.

"When you said 'I'm not the greatest person out there' what exactly did you mean?"

"Well, when I was back in Wolverhampton I got into some trouble and that's kinda why I got sent here with Liam." I explained, leaving out a lot of detail.

"Oh, well then," He said, not knowing what to say.

"Is there anything else?" Liam asked.

"No actually, I don't think there is." He said, looking at a notepad, "No, you can go now." We all got up and started to leave, "Wait, I need to talk to Megan alone for a few minutes." Simon said, causing me to look at him with a confused face. The boys stared at Simon for a few seconds then left.

"Megan, the other people on the management team for the boys aren't really happy about the fact you are now seen as a 'wild child' type of girl. They want you to date one of the boys." He said.

"Are you being serious right now?"

"Unfortunately yes; since you have that image they want you to date the one they think is the most innocent, besides Liam."

"Wait, does that mean I have to date who I think I have to date?"

"Yes, you are to date Niall."

"What if I like one of the other boys?"

"Well, it would depend on which boy you liked."

"Zayn,"

"I will talk to the other people on the team and see what they think. Don't say anything about it to the boys yet. I will call you later and inform you on our decision." He said, "Just write down your number." He handed me a piece of paper. I quickly wrote down my number and handed him the paper and he motioned for me that I could leave.

I walked out of the office and saw the boys waiting for me right outside of the door.

"What did he talk to you about?" Liam asked.

"Nothing that concerns you." I said with an attitude, "Sorry, I didn't mean for it to come out like that."

"It's ok, I know you didn't." He said with a small smile.

"How about we go back to the flat and watch some movies." Harry suggested and we all agreed.

*skipping to the flat*

"What movie are we going to watch?" I asked, plopping down on the couch next to Zayn, who decided to pull me into his lap instead, which cause Liam to glare at him a bit.

"You get to pick," Liam said, smiling at me.

"Can we watch Devil?" I asked. I've watched this one time when I was high and it scared the piss out of me.

"Sure," Liam said and went on Netflix and found it.

I leaned against Zayn and started watching it. It almost immediately started to freak me out. The part came on where one of the people in the elevator got killed and I jumped a little bit and I felt Zayn tense under me. One of the other people was killed, the one that had glass sticking out of his neck, and I jumped again and Zayn jumped again. It was when the old lady was killed and I jumped again. This time Zayn wrapped his arms around me and tucked his face in my neck.

"Stop jumping," I heard him practically growl in my ear. I was really confused.

"Why, what's wrong?" I asked. He didn't say anything just shifted under me. I felt something hard against my bum.

"That's why," He whispered to me. I'm very glad the lights were turned off because I'm pretty sure I would be the color of a lobster right now.