Chapter 8

We kept watching a I tried not to jump but I couldn't help myself. I jumped one last time and felt Zayn tense up again.

"I'm going to take you upstairs, act like your asleep." He said and I nodded. I closed my eyes and he waited a few minutes before he picked me up, "She fell asleep, I'm going to take her to her room." He whispered to the boys.

They didn't say anything, just kept their eyes on the movie. Zayn walked me up the stairs and took me to my room. He laid me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He looked into my eyes and I looked back into his. They were like chocolate. I like chocolate. He lightly pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. Yeah, I'd only known him a day but man he was hot and I've made out with guys after only meeting them after a few hours. I really liked him too though and I hoped he liked me back.

"Wait, Zayn I have to tell you something." I said and he pulled back and looked at me. He was about to say something when my phone rang. I picked it up and saw it was an unknown number, "Hold on." I told him and answered the phone.

"Hello,"

"Megan, this is Simon. I have good news for you." He said then started explaining, "I talked to the other people and they said if Zayn liked you as well then you would be able to date him. If not, it's Niall. That is all. Goodbye." He said then hung up. I sat my phone down and looked back at Zayn and was smiling.

"What was that about?"

"It was Simon. When I talked to him earlier and he said that I would have to date one of you."

"Oh, well which one did he say?" Zayn asked, sitting up.

"Well, he said Niall but-,"

"Oh, well ok then." He said and left my room. What the hell just happened? He didn't even let me finish. I walked back down the stairs to the boys, who were watching a new movie. Zayn wasn't there though.

"Um, Niall can I talk to you for a second?" I asked, breaking their attention away from the movie. He looked at me confused but got up off the couch and followed me to my room.

"What's up Megan?" He asked as he sat on my bed.

"Well, when I talked to Simon this afternoon he said that I had to date one of you. And because apparently I have a 'wild child' image, they want me to date the most innocent one besides Liam." I said.

"And why am I here?" Niall asks still looking confused.

"They think you are the next innocent." He didn't say anything, just looked at me.

"Well, what about the boys? What about Liam?"

"Um, well, I kinda told Zayn. I told Simon that I liked him and Simon said if he liked me back then I could date him instead of you. I tried to tell him that but he left before I got that part out." I said and looked down at my hands. Niall didn't say anything so I looked up at him. He almost looked hurt.

"So what do we tell Louis, Harry, and Liam?" He finally asks.

"I guess we tell them we are dating." I said, slightly smiling at him.

"Well, since we are now dating we should go do something." He said, smiling back.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Want to go get some ice cream?" He asks getting up off of my bed.

I grinned really big, "Absolutely," I said and grabbed his hand and we walked downstairs like that. When we got there the three boys that were sitting on the couch looked at us. Liam looked almost relieved and Louis and Harry had matching grins on their faces. We didn't say anything to them, just walked to the door. Niall grabbed his keys off the hook.