Chapter 6

*Megan's POV*

I felt something nudging me. I did not want to wake up this morning seeing as I balled my eyes out last night.

"Meg, you need to wake up." I heard someone whisper.

"aldfhgaifudhiuh," That was the sound that came out of my mouth.

"What the heck was that?" The voice asked.

"Leave me alone," I groaned from under the covers.

"We have an interview today and you're coming with us."

"Give me ten more minutes." I mumbled. The voice didn't say anything for a few minutes.

"Fine, ten minutes." He said then left. I fell back asleep and started having a dream. It was weird. I was walking around this really empty house, following some flowers that were scattered across the ground. The flowers led to the roof of the flat. There was candles everywhere and there was a table that had flowers and plates of food on it.

"I see you got my clues." A deep voice said from behind me. I turned around to see who said it even though I had a clue.

"Zayn," I said with a smile on my face.

"Your ten minutes are up." Zayn said in my dream. I looked at him weird.

"Megan, wake up." A different voice said this time. I cracked my eyes open and saw Liam standing over my bed, "Your ten minutes are up."

"Is there coffee in this fancy flat of yours?" I said, very sleepily.

"No, only tea. Do you want to go to Starbucks? Just me and you?" He asked. I thought about it then nodded.

"Yeah, let me just ready." I said and threw the covers off of me. I got up and walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I quickly brushed my teeth then jumped into the shower. I washed my hair with some of my shampoo and conditioner and washed my body. I got out and walked to my suitcase, which I had not unpacked yet. I pulled out a pair of black dyed denim shorts, a blue tank top that had a large eye ball on it. I walked over to my shoe suitcase and pulled out my dirty pair of white converses that weren't so white anymore. I put all the clothes on and went to the bathroom and put on makeup. I decided not to do anything with my hair and just towel dried it. I found my gray beanie and put it on to cover my frizz. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs.

"You ready?" Liam asked, standing at the counter talking to Niall.

"Yeah,"

"Where are you two going?" Niall asked.

"Starbucks," We said at the same time. Liam walked out the door and I soon followed. We walked out of the building and started walking down the street. It was really quiet for a few minutes.

"I'm really sorry about last night." Liam finally said.

"I'm sorry for storming out like that. Had a lot on my mind." I mumbled

"Can I ask you something?"

"Um, I guess,"

"Why have you changed so much?" Well, I was not expecting that.

"Um, I was kinda upset that you left." I said. It wasn't completely a lie.

"I'm sorry. I wish I would've been there for you." He said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, bringing me in for a hug. All of a sudden there was a lot of flashes around us.