Chapter 16

I was cuddled up next to Zayn in my bed. We had done nothing all day and it is now 3 in the afternoon; we still have our pajamas on too. I'm being completely serious when I saw the only thing we've gotten up for was food and the use the bathroom. It was been the perfect day. That was until our four best friends burst into our room.

"Ok, you two get in the shower, brush your teeth, and get dressed we are going out later." Louis said.

"Shower separately," Liam ordered causing both Zayn and I to roll our eyes but we got up anyway. I jumped in the shower and washed by hair and cleaned my body. Once I got out I brushed my teeth and put on some makeup. I didn't bother with doing my hair, I just let it down and let it fall into its natural waves. Once I got out Zayn got in. I walked over to my closet with my towel still around me and searched through my clothes for something to wear. There was just one problem; I didn't know what we were going to do.

"Leeeyuuum!" I yelled for him. He was in my rooms in just a few minutes.

"Whatcha need?"

"What are we going to do?"

"We're gonna go play put-put golf and race go carts." He smiled. I jumped up and down.

"Yes! I haven't done that in forever." I ran back to my closet and started searching for something to wear. I decided to put on a tank top that had the MTV symbol on it, a pair of blue skinny jeans, and a pair of red high top vans. I also put on my bowler hat and my bracelet that had skulls on it. Zayn walked out of the bathroom with a low hanging towel wrapped around his waist.

"Holy cow Batman," I muttered. Zayn looked up with his well-known cheeky smirk on his face.

"Whatcha lookin' at Meg?" He asked. I rolled my eyes at him. He walked across the hall to his bedroom to get ready. I sat on my bed waiting for him and Brandi burst into his room.

"I feel like I'm going to be an 11th wheel!" She whined and plopped face down on my bed.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, there is going to be you and Zayn together, Niall is taking Lizzy, Harry called Anysia and she's coming, Lou is calling Rebecca now, and Liam is taking Dani!" She whined. I smirked at her and pulled out my phone. I found a picture of Caspar and me and showed it to her.

"What do you think?"

"He is hot! What's his- wait is that Caspar Lee?"

"Yes that would be him. Do you want me to ask him to come along?"

"Oh my gosh that would be awesome!" She jumped up and started jumping on my bed. I asked Liam if I could bring him along and he said sure; he secretly thought Caspar was awesome. I called him and he answered like on the second ring.

"Hi, my name is Caspar Lee." He answered. That was how he always answered when I called because he knew I thought it was funny just like I found it funny when Marcus said 'Heeeeeelllllloooooo'.

"My dear, sweet, loving, adorable Caspar." I said into the phone.

"Yes, my adorable, loving, sweet, dear Megan?"

"What are you doing in about half an hour?"

"I planned on stalking those five sexy friends of yours." He replied.

"I still find it weird that all of you are obsessed with my brother and my friends. But anyway, we are going to put-put golf and then go carts. Wanna come?"