Chapter 26

I have now been pregnant for three months. The morning sickness has gotten worse and cravings have started coming. The hormones have gotten a little worse too. I snapped at Niall the other day because he wouldn't stop talking and when I saw his face drop I immediately started crying because I felt bad.

Today, Zayn and I were going to the doctor's to have a three month pregnancy scan done. We had to get a pregnancy plan together but I was terrified of talking about that. Truth be told I was terrified of having another baby. I was terrified if I fell again and lost another baby. While I was in my thoughts I hadn't noticed that we had pulled up to the doctor's office.

"Meg Babe, we're here," Zayn said breaking me out of my thoughts. I shook my head and nodded. Zayn had been at my door waiting for me to get out. He helped me out and held my hand as we walked in. I had on a large sweatshirt that Harry had gotten me as a joke while we were in New York. We went to 1D World and he got me a sweatshirt that had 'I love Harry' on it. I also had on my favorite pair of red skinnies. I put on a pair of music note Toms too. We walked into the office and got checked in. While we waited to get checked in I looked through a magazine talking about different week of pregnancy.

"Zaynie, did you know that our baby is about the size of a lime! That's tiny!" I said as I read the magazine.

"Mhmm," Zayn mumbled as he looked at his phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We're going to have to tell Simon." He sighed. I could feel my face drain of blood. This is what I was terrified of.

"W-What will he do?"

"Simon won't do anything. It's the real management that will be on our ass." He sighed. I nodded and we waited for a little while longer. Our name was finally called, well Lucy Everdeen's appointment. We got up and walked back to the room.

"So how is everything going?" The doctor asked.

"Pretty good, I guess," I shrugged.

"No problems?" She asked and I shook my head.

"What about hormones? Have you been experiencing any changes in mood?" She asked and I slowly nodded.

"The other night Niall wouldn't stop talking and I snapped at him and told him to shut up then I started crying." I said.

"Tell her about the week after we got back from our parents." Zayn said with a huge smile on his face.

"We were watching the second Transformers movie and I was sobbing because Optimus Prime died." I mumbled under my breath and because the doctor was so close to me she could hear me and started laughing.

"That's perfectly fine. Now what about craving?"

"There haven't been too many. I've been craving cherries lately but that's it right now." I said.

"Alright, at one point you may get a craving for non-food things, this is called pica. If you ever have this craving call me immediately." She said and I nodded. She then started taking measurements. First she took my weight and temperature then she measured the size of my belly.

"Now, if you just lay back I can get you a new picture of your baby." She smiled. I nodded and raised my shirt up. She put the jell on my belly and moved the thingy around.