0.02

Please read the bottom author note so you know what is going on in the next chapter. Also, just a warning, this chapter is very short. Like, really really short.

If you like it, however, please think about giving it a vote or comment. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I ducked under Sara's punch before trying to deliver my own to her stomach. The punch had only knock Sara back a step, but it gave me the time that I needed to tackle her to the ground. Sara was surprised that I had actually managed to get her on the ground. I was surprised as well. Before Sara could do anything to get the upper hand, I looked her in the eye. I grinned, "Pinned ya!"

Sara chuckled as she shook her head. Sara could see the happiness and delight in my eye. I knew that she couldn't bring it to her to destroy that. Sara pointed out, "You're a child."

I disagreed, "I'm an adorable adult."

Sara laughed "You're barely 19."

I shrugged, "So? I'm legally an adult."

Sara shook her head again and couldn't take her eyes off of me. I was surprised when she wrapped her legs around my waist and rolled over. Nothing in her thoughts gave me any indication that she was going to try and take my small victory from me. I, however, kept us rolling before pinning her to the floor again. I smirked, "Pinned ya, again!"

Sara shoved me off of her, "Whatever, Ella."

I got up before her and held a hand out to her. Sara looked up at me before taking it. I started to pull her up only to have Sara pulled me down. I landed on top of her and our faces were inches apart. The situation made me nervous since we were in the cargo bay where anyone could walk in. We had both decided to keep what had happened in 2011 a secret between ourselves. I questioned, "What are you, uh..." Sara raised an eyebrow at me. "What are you doing?"

Sara rolled over on top of me before informing, "Winning."

I groaned and let my head fall back against the cool metal floor. It gave more room in between our faces. Sara pulled herself off of me this time before accusing, "You never did tell me if you found me charming or not."

I watched her walk over to the box that had her water bottle sitting on top of it. I pointed out, "You never asked."

Sara took a drink of water before looking at me. Sara asked, "Is the floor comfortable?" I shrugged and nodded. "So, do you find me charming?"

I rolled my eyes before getting up. I admitted, "Yeah, I always have." Sara smirked in triumph. "But, you aggravate me more."

Sara asked, "I do?"

I nodded my head, "Yeah." I was more surprised that Sara didn't realize it. "First, we get stranded in 2011. Then, you have sex with me and we had a very informative conversation about our pasts. Now, you act like you don't like me the way I like you in front of the others, but you do when we're alone. Which, honestly, isn't a lot of time."

Sara asked, "Wait, you really like me?"

I rubbed the back of my neck, "Uh, yeah. I do."

Sara sighed, "Eleanor, I like you, but"

I cut her off, "No, I get it, Sara. I do." Sara furrowed her brow in confusion. "It isn't too big of a deal anyways. I'm used to people not liking me."

Sara opened her mouth to say something, but she closed it after a few seconds. I nodded my head and grabbed my own water bottle and towel before walking up the stairs that led out of the cargo bay. I could feel Sara watching me, but I ignored it. All I wanted to do now was find Hayden and get her to help me with the ship while I ranted to her about all of the problems that I currently had.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah, that's it. I told you it was very short. This is just to kind of clarify things here. Sara and Eleanor are still not together. I decided to make it like this because Sara is still grieving and Eleanor is still grieving. Eleanor is doing much better with it than Sara is.

This is also setting up the next chapter which will be Episode 1 of Season 2. I will be writing it with the events that happened before the time scatter, and then what happened after the time scatter.