Hospitals and Surprises

Lauren
    I suddenly woke up but I had no clue what happened. It started coming back to me. I looked around the room and saw the girls, my dad and Jug all asleep.
    "Dad? Jug?" I said with my crack voice.
    "Lo." They both said happily.
    "What did I miss?" I asked with a chuckle.
    "What you did brought every Serpent Ive ever known out of the woodwork and you would've been proud of them. It looked like we were gonna win, but in the end there were just too many Ghoulies." My father said answering my question
    "Why did you go?" I asked
    "We wanted to avenge you." Jughead said
    "I made a deal with Hiram Lodge" I said now thinking it might've been for nothing.
    "There was no stopping the others. They were mad. First it was Fangs then you. Even though Fangs is." My dad trailed off
    "He's Alive Lo." Jug finished for him
    "He's alive?" My father nodded his head in response to my question.
    "What happened to the Serpents?" I asked terrified of the answer
    "Some joined the Ghoulies, some were arrested others went into hiding and the rest left town. The Serpents don't exist anymore." This broke my heart. I felt like it was all my fault.
    After that I went back to sleep. All I know is I'm leaving this stupid hospital tomorrow.

    We were now at school in the student lounge. We were all just sitting around, Reggie and Camila were sitting close together and so were Veronica and Archie. I wasn't paying attention until Archie asked a certain question.
"What do you mean you're withdrawing from the race?"
"Its clear. Reggie Mantle is not ready to be a leader of men." Reggie said and he seemed so disappointed in himself.
"And I'm going to be leaving for tour soon. Its my passion and I'm not going to do something I'm not passionate about." Camila said with a smile
"Wait what? What do you mean tour?" I asked considering I was more confused now than ever.
"Wait no one told you?" Camila asked as I shook my head no, "Demi invited us to go on tour with her." Once the words left her mouth my face dropped. I zoned out on the rest of the conversation.
We were now in the stupid classroom again. Jughead was going on about something but I honestly didn't know what.
    "Riverdale High is now suddenly overcrowded." Toni said and you could tell she didn't want to leave the school.
    "So starting next week all former Southside High students will be bussed to Seaside High, which is two hours away." Dinah said looking at the piece of paper.
    "Meaning, he blames us for trashing the school during riot night." Sweets said clearly angry.
    "Well, to be fair, Sweet Pea, you did." Jughead said
    "Whats our play Jug? Do we even have one?" Normani asked. I knew I'd be transferred and the girls would have to stay here at Riverdale High.
    "I dont know anymore." Jug said before I continued, "We cant keep fighting for a gang that doesn't exist."
    "What about us? Or any of the other Serpents at the Wyrm?" Toni asked which earned her a confused look from both Jug and myself.
    "What Serpents at the Wyrm?" Jug and I asked at the same time.

    We are currently at the Wyrm and Jug looked angry. I couldn't stand seeing everyone here it made me feel like it was my fault so I left. Suddenly my phone rang.
    "Hello?"
    "Lauren we have to get to the Wyrm ASAP. I already called Toni and gave her a heads up. Hirams cyborg Sheriff is raiding the bar tonight."
    "And the more Serpents hurt in the crossfire the better. Got it ill meet you there."
    Now being back at the Wyrm everything seemed to happen quickly.
    "Take what is absolutely necessary. We need to go quickly and quietly." After I said that Jughead said something but I wasn't really paying attention.
    We all left while continuing to keep an eye out and hiding every once in a while. Mostly all the Serpents ended up at Fred Andrews house except for Sweet Pea and Toni obviously. They came to the fifth harmony house.
    Now we were at school again going with one of Archies plans. Everyone had on Serpent jackets including me and the girls.
    "This is to support all the Southsideers being wrongfully transferred. Everyone is ready to walk out in support. And if you want to expel us then go for it." Archie said as Weatherbee walked away.
    Everyone walked away and went to class. Soon enough the day came to an end and we went home. Right now its just me and the girls.
    "So tour?" I asked throwing it out there.
    "What who told you. That was supposed to be a surprise for later." Ally said confused as to how I knew.
    I looked at Camila but next thing I knew she was attacked by the girls. We ended up going to sleep soon.

    The next day we were anxiously waiting for the announcement to be made. Archie ended up winning class president and the southside students could stay. We were all so happy.

    Now we were near Sweetwater River having some sort of party. Jughead, Fangs and Sweets were all talking while I was with the girls.
"I'm so excited. How long is the tour?" I asked considering I don't know much about it.
"About five months long." Ally said stealing a glance at Fangs.
"Go to him. If you love each other we aren't going to keep you guys apart." Normani said before Dinah interjected, "I mean Lo is okay with Mila dating her ex so why not go for it."
"Moving on. Ally go get your guy." I said while pushing her towards the guys. Sadly before she got to them my Dad spoke up.
"Listen up now! Hey, listen up! Some 60 years ago, the very first Serpent meeting took place on these same riverbanks. And it makes sense that is where we gather now, where I, Where I say my goodbye. Jughead, Lauren, would you guys step up here?"
"Dad, what are you doing?" Both Jug and I asked.
"What I should've done a long time ago. I'm retiring from the Serpents. For real this time. But my son and daughter. They have never stopped fighting for this crew. Hell, she almost died for it. That's why I'm giving you the mantle Jughead. And Lauren I have important news for you, You're going on tour with Demi Lovato."
"Yea I know. If you wanna keep something as a surprise dont tell Camila." I said with a slight laugh.
"Well okay then. And now, as your first  official duty as Serpent King I think you know what to do with this. Take it." My dad said as Toni gave him a jacket.
"All right. All right. All we can say is we love you, Dad. And the Serpents will not die out. Not on our watch." Jughead said speaking for both of us as Cheryl walked up and we put the jacket on her. Toni looked so happy. The night ended with bliss as tomorrow would be a sad and sorrow filled day. With goodbyes and worry to come. There's more coming and following the girls of Fifth Harmony and I in our tour journey and our lives in general.