Stanza 18: Bitter Memories

**** Second Part of Flashback ****

- Richard -

(NP: Your Guardian Angel (Acoustic) by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus)

Papa turned on the stereo and put it on a mild volume. He and Mama are sitting side by side since Mama and I exchanged seats.

Anna and I are now sitting together side by side and we sing in unison since we know the lyrics of the song.

♪♫ When I see your smile
Tears run down my face
I can't replace
And now that I'm stronger I've figured out

How this world turns cold
And breaks through my soul
And I know, I'll find deep inside me

I can be the one

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all

Even if saving you sends me to Heaven♪♫

"Kuya." Anna hold my hand and suddenly clasp it.

"Is there something wrong sis?" I suddenly feel panicked when she clasped my hand because she doesn't usually do that.

"None. I just want to know if you will still treat me as your baby sister even if I grow old?" She suddenly blushed after saying that. She's really childish. How cute.

"Of course!" I answer her question with a big smile.

"Even if you got a girlfriend?" She continues.

"Yes!"

"Even if you are married?"

"Yes! Hahaha."

"Even if you already have kids?"

"That's way too advance Anna. Haha." That question is really weird. I still haven't had a girlfriend so how come I would have a spouse and a kid.

"Just answer it Kuya!" She's really a cute one.

"Yes of course! You will still be my precious little sister." And I give her a very tight hug.

"I love you Kuya. I love you Mama. I love you Papa. " She said that to each one of us while she's still in my arms. She said it with her unique and infectious smile.

I can see Mama and Papa smiling from the rear view mirror.

I really thank God for having a wonderful and lovelable family, most especially, a very cute, loving, talented and kind baby sister.

I really wish that this kind of happiness in our family won't end.

"Kuyaaaa!"

I suddenly get out of my thoughts when Anna shouts at me.

"What's wrong?" I look intently at her thinking that there's something wrong.

"Wear your seatbelt!" She pouts like a duck after ordering me.

"Yes!" I mocked her with a salute after saying that.

"There you go young lady. My seat belt is already in..."

I saw Anna's eyes widen like she saw something from my side of window. I suddenly felt weird and scared from her reaction. I immediately grab her when...

Scrreeeeeeecccchhhh!

"Kuyaaaaaaaa!"

**** end of flashback ****

- Apollo -

"Bigla kaming binangga ng isang sasakyan na lumitaw out of nowhere." Patuloy sa pagkukwento si Kuya Richard habang nakatingin pa rin sa larawang hawak hawak niya.