Chapter 6- Your mom is a drunk

"Alright, time for us to talk." Harry says as he gets into the drives seat of his car, smiling when he notices that in the short amount of time it took him to walk around the car, I had already buckled and turned the heat on.

               "There is nothing to talk about." I tell him, shrugging as he buckles up. 

The game of truth or dare had ended quickly after our kiss, When Niall refused to run down the hall naked, something that Harry said he would be more than happy to do.

               "What do you mean? We just kissed, of course we need to talk." He glares at me, frowning as he fiddles with the radio. He finds a station that he likes, turning the music down really low. He leans back against his seat, turning his head towards me. 

               "well, heres the thing. I dont just kiss anyone so that should tell you something." I tell him, my face heating up. I turn away, looking out the window and at the fancy hotel that sits in front of us.

The first time we hung out, the hotel had been thirty minutes away. This one was just a few miles, and since Ada had our car for the day, Harry had been the one to pick me up due to the fact that he refused to let me walk.

               "So you have feelings for me?" I turn to him, trying to not to smile as I take in his huge grin.

               "Sure." I mutter, embarrassed by the way he was looking at me. I look down at my lap, biting at my thumb nail.

               "So you dont care if I do this?" Harry says and before I can blink, he unbuckles, darting forward to tangle his hand in my hair. I hold my breath as his lips crash against mine. The kiss is quick, just him pressing his lips to mine before pulling away.

               "I dont care at all." I whisper, leaning against the seat as my cheeks heat up.

               "We should go on a date." He says as he puts the car in drive, pulling the car out of the parking lot, quickly turning on to the street.

               "Like a real date?" I ask, smiling as I watch us pass the familiar buildings.

               "Yup." Harry smirks as he smoothly drives the car down the street, slowly getting closer and closer to my house.

               "Alright." I smile, I date with Harry would be nice. I'd liked him for awhile, since the first day at the hotel when I noticed how funny he was and how the fame of being in One Direction wasn't getting to his head. I hadn't admitted to myself but the feelings had been there and the kiss had brought them foreword. 

When we turned onto my street, I froze. There was a taxi in my driveway and my mom was stumbling out of it, her purse clutched to her chest.

I suddenly wished he had let me walk home, I wasnt ready for this.

               "Drop me off here." I reach over elbowing Harry. He glares at me, quickly stopping the car as I reach over to open the door, prepared to step out of the slow moving vechile.

               "What?" Harry looks towards my house, watching as my mom stumbles into the house. "Is this why you never talk about your family? Your mom is a drunk." He shakes his head, rolling is eyes.

               "Don't talk about her like that!" I shout, getting out of the car and slamming towards the door. I storm towards my house, ignoring Harry as he calls my name from the car.

I needed to get into to help Ada with mom.