Chapter 2- A Signing? Really?

"Is that everyone?" Zayn, who has dark brown- almost black- hair and brown eyes, asked as he stood up from his chair and walked around the table, stretching his legs and looking around for more people. 

          "That's everyone." A bodyguard hired just for today said as he came in from outside.

          "But we still have an hour left." Liam told us after looking down at the white watch that was always on his wrist. We looked at each other, grinning before turning to our manager, who sat in a chair off to the tables left, partially hidden behind the large poster of our faces.

          "We leave for our next stop in two hours, do what you want with it but don't go to far and be on time, I'd rather not have to send out a search party." He said it as if he were bored but I could see in his eyes how amused he was by our excitement.

          "Nap time for an hour?" Zayn grinned as we walked towards the back door.

          "I was thinking snack time." Niall, who has blond hair that is naturally brown and blue eyes ,grins as Liam elbows him.

          "How about we nap for an hour before going sightseeing." Liam suggests as we make it to the tour bus. We had gotten up early this morning for rehearsal and it had also been tiring to perform for the fans before the signing. 

We all muttered something along the lines of that sounding nice before going our separate ways. Me, Zayn and Louis all to our small beds, Liam to the bathroom and unsurprisingly, Niall to the kitchen. 

I sighed as I tossed myself onto my soft bed, It wasn't as soft as my bed at home or a bed at a hotel would have been but when I only needed it for short periods of time, it didn't need to be any softer.

I was tired and my head was throbbing so it wasn't long before my eyes were sliding closed. 

________________________________________________

After dropping Simona off at her house, I started driving to mine, not wanting to deal with what was waiting for me there.

My dad got my mom pregnant when they were both 19. They got married and there was only one problem: They had no money. My dad had always wanted to join the army and he thought it would be a great way to get money. He joined and when I was 1 months old, He left for his first tour of Iraq. He was good and a year later he came home, He spent one month at home before he was called for active duty again. During that one month, he got my mom pregnant again, 6 months later we got a call, my dad had been in a helicopter that had been shot down. The news destroyed my mom and as soon as my little sister,Adalyn, was born she began drinking.

My mom wasnt a terrible drunk, she was always sober enough in the morning to go to work and we had money to pay the bills but she didnt give me and my sister any attention. I was okay with it but my 16 year old sister was craving attention and I wasnt willing to have her clinging to my side.

          "I'm home." I yell as I come through the back door, tossing my keys on the bookshelf and sliding my coat off, setting it on the doorknob to the closet.

          "Mom is gone already." Adalyn, who prefers to be called Ada, says as she comes down the hall. She looks like our dad while I look like my mom. Her light brown hair is pulled back into a ponytail and her brown eyes are glaring at me. "A signing? Really?" She rolls her eyes as she nodds at the CD in my hand.

          "Simona thought it would be fun." I walk past her, setting the CD on the stairs that led up to our rooms.

          "Was it?" I follow into the kitchen, knowing it was time to make dinner. She starts pulling out ingredients and I pull out a pot and pan, setting them on the stove.

          "Sure." As she begins cooking the food, I set the table for two, knowing that by the time my mom got home she would just stumble to the room and sleep until tomorrow afternoon.

Ada doesn't say anything all throughout dinner, we both quietly sit there, picking at the food she had made.