Chapter 1- Giving your number to a fan?

"Have a nice day." I said as I finished signing another fan's CD, flashing her a smile before leaning back in the hard plastic chair. Liam and Louis were sitting to my right, talking to two fans as they signed they're things. Zayn and Niall were on my left, waiting for the next set of girls to come through. This signing had a lower attendance then suspected and the guards were more laid back, giving us more time to socialize with those who did come.

I scanned the few people that were in the line, most of them were loudly talking to each other. Others were standing quietly by themselves. It was a quiet one that caught my attention, She had long black hair and green eyes but her looks weren't what caught my attention, it was how peaceful she looked as she stood next to her blond friend, nodding at the things that were said. 

As I continued to watch her I decided to take a risk, I reached under the table and into my bookbag, pulling out a notebook I had placed inside, I ripped the corner off a sheet and set it in front of me. I pulled the cap off my pen with my teeth and quickly wrote my phone number on the slip and folded it in half.

          "What are you doing?" Louis, my best friend of the four with light brown hair that is currently hanging in his brown eyes, leans over and asks as I push the cap back on to my pen and set it on the table in front of me.

          "Doing what you always tell me to do" Louis was always telling me to be alittle bit more crazy, which I was but apparently not enough in his eyes.

          "Giving your number to a fan? Isn't that alittle to much." I knew he was thinking about how the girl could release my number for everyone to see and how I would have to get a new number because of it but as I gave the girl another look, I decided that I was going to ignor all of the bad things that could happen and think about all of the good things that could come out of it. 

He shook his head before turning  to Liam and telling him what I was doing. Liam, who is the most mature out of all of us has short brown hair and wide brown eyes, leaned froward so he could see me, an amused look on his face as he shook his head.

I signed a few more things before the girl was standing in front of me, Her cheeks turned pink as I grinned up at her. She smiled  back before placing her CD into my outstretched hand. I quickly slid the CD back into her hand, pressing the folded paper under her thumb. She looked down at it, her eyes widening. I could only smile as she looked up at me. She gave me a confused look before slipping the paper into her front pocket and moving onto get Zayn and Niall.

She had been the only girl that I didnt talk to during the whole signing yet, She was the one I was the most intrested in. 

__________________________________________________________

As I got out to my car, a grin still on my face, I reached into my pocket and pulled out the small peice of paper that Harry Styles had given me after signing my CD. I unfolded the paper and my jaw fell as I looked down at the 7 numbers written on it. Why had he given ME his phone number.

My best friend, Simona, came running up behind me. She had spent alittle extra time inside, flirting with Niall and Zayn before coming out. She saw me staring at the paper and tried to grab it.

          "Catilin, I saw Harry give it to you. What does it say?" She pouted as I slide it as far as I could into my pocket.

          "It's nothing." I shake my head. I didn't want her to know about it, she would try and make me give her the number and I've never been good at standing up to her, she was to controlling.

          "I'll find out eventually." She walks over to the passenger side and I sigh, she made me drive the 2 hour drive here and now she was going to make me drive it back. As I got into the drivers seat, She pressed the keys into my palm, grinning as I started the car and she was able to kick back and relax. 

She was the one who got me into listening to One Direction and She was the one who forced me to go to any concerts that she could get tickets to. I loved the boys and their music but all of the same things were getting alittle tireing. During the drive, She ended up falling asleep and If I hadn't been driving I would have pulled the number out and texted the curly haired boy that had finally noticed me.