❄ eleven

we were led to the mnet studio the day after picking the center. i was satisfied with the result, nonetheless. i didn't expect to win. frankly, i think they need it more than i do.

yeah, not exactly like that.

i needed that center position. i needed that to stand out from the shadow of my older twin sister. i visited my original company, sm entertainment, after shooting yesterday.

did you seriously think that i am a big hit trainee from the beginning? i am not. i was announced as a sm rookie alongside taeyong, seulgi and jeno. frankly speaking, i am the second youngest male sm rookie announced, first being jisung.

i was chosen to be big hit entertainment's trainee representative for produce 101 season 2 while i was there for a month trainee exchange. under terms, both companies agreed to it right infront of me and i had no choice but to do it.

they created a story about how i ended up becoming a big hit entertainment trainee. i was lucky, however, that hyungseob hyung kept it as a secret. the truth is, i met hyungseob hyung at a restroom.

it was a funny story actually but that's another story for later.

the hyungs and noonas cheered for me and it gave me strength. my best friend, huang renjun from nct dream, was giving me sarcastic insults. that's just how he is honestly and once i'm in nct dream, i'll be stealing jeno hyung's position as the one shipped to renjun. i was scheduled to debut in nct dream, making it an ot8 dream team but sm entertainment decided that i should be revealed later.

the stylist noona had to make up me after seongwoo hyung. i am already in our performance attire. if produce 101 is pink, then you can bet that produce 101 season 2 is blue. do you seriously think i will wear pink? i'd rather die.

grey overcoat, white collared shirt underneath, blue necktie and dark blue pants. i wore my black and white adidas shoes to complete the look. there's a little golden crown pin and a nametag. it says 이악셀, the hangul of my name.

i don't really have a direct korean name, so does my twin sister. our parents decided that we will have english names for our english and korean names. the hangul of my name is better than my sister's, which is 이이덴.

it was very funny, lee eden. her 'eden' is pronounced as i-den. that's why we call her dui, pronounced as du-i. it means two i.

daehwi was proclaimed as the center of the show, and me, being the third chosen for center was to his left. i put on a big smile when the camera started rolling and honestly, as soon as the music started, my body moved to the beat.

[to be continued]

i have been busy and i lost inspiration for this story, seeing as my heart is returning back to my home fandom, aka nctzen. over the months, i have discovered my deeper love for two groups, nct and loona. for this, i created a story here in this website named moonlight, after ariana grande. it is a social media story featuring nct and loona but focuses on jeno and jaemin of nct and hyunjin and heejin of loona.

i hope you read it as well, especially if you are a nctzen, an orbit or orbitctzen like me.

thank you so much for bringing this story, it's me, to #3 spot for #pd101season2! i was shocked when i learned of this. thank you so much for all the support, even when i was inactive for this story.

honestly, i have been losing inspiration for this story. produce 48 is a big factor. i love produce 48, not going to lie, but there's something about it that doesn't catch my attention as much as produce 101 season 2 did. produce 101 and produce 101 season 2 have their places in my hearts.

second reason, i am losing interest towards wanna one. i love wanna one, i really do, but because of my busy schedule, i can only handle being in few fandoms. the least i can do for wanna one is watch their music videos, listen to their new releases, and fangirl over their teaser photos but when it comes to variety shows, i am no longer updated with them.

i might put this story on hold soon because i want to focus on moonlight. if anyone is interest with this story, i appreciate your support but i hope you understand. i love wanna one, i still do but yeah, things happen.

thank you so much, everyone. i will treasure everything you did for it's me.