❄ trainee log #1

they never knew what's going on in the head of the other half of the so - called music prodigies.

hardships are normal to a human's life and i have seen a lot for someone my age. my debut is slowly walking away from my grasp and it seems with the number of talented trainees in the show, my chances have decreased.

i remember back in sm entertainment, the trainers always compliment my sister. they said she was better than me in any and every way. she is one of the best in singing and one of the best in dancing. her skills as a producer is a great plus to the company. her variety skills are two levels better than the others.

my older twin sister, eden lee, is perfect to everyone in the company.

and i, her younger twin brother, axel lee, am the imperfect one.

my singing is second to hers. my dancing is second to hers. the only thing that i am good at, they say, is my rapping, but sm entertainment's rappers are waste, media says.

i've lived in the shadow of my twin sister who is always says to me that she and i are different and i am good just the way i am, and she wants me to be noticed more than she does.

my thoughts are constantly eating me up and now, they have come back, stronger even.

i've seen the potential of the trainees here in produce 101.

lee daehwi, kim samuel, noh taehyun, ong seongwoo, ha sungwoon, park woojin, lee woojin, kang daniel, yoon jisung, kwon hyeob, han jongyeon, park jihoon, kim sangbin and many more.

they are all talented than me.

but i will continue to improve myself, show the trainers back in sm entertainment that they are wrong, that leaving that company and going to big hit was the best decision i did, that getting to be with the people who showed me what i can do is the best environment for me.

and one day, i will become better than eden lee.

and i will no longer live in her shadow.

i will stand in the light as axel lee and i will write my story with produce 101 as my beginning of my story.