❄ three

i slung my backpack while dragging my traveling suitcase towards the bus. i was in line with my friend, samuel, as we were conversing with daniel hyung and seongwoo hyung.

the youngest, lee woojin, came towards us. i immediately greeted him with a hug. "i want to cuddle him.", i said with a giggle as the hyungs shook their heads.

"hyung," i looked down at woojin, "please let me breathe." i muttered an apology before i let him out of my grasp.

i felt my phone rang. i did not bring it with me back during recording just for the sake that the staff will not take it. i fished it out of my pocket and saw a video call coming from my older sister.

"guys, my sister's gonna vid call.", i told them before i accepted it. "hi xel!", my sister waved a hand at me and i grinned back. "where are you? aren't you supposed to be in the dorms?"

i shook my head. "we're on our way so we'll be fine, sis, don't worry too much." i lightly chuckled. "hey, let us see her!", daniel hyung said and as if it was a permission, eden nodded.

i raised my phone a bit higher and farther so she will be able to see my friends. "annyeonghaseyo! i'm eden lee.", she introduced herself and i rolled my eyes playfully.

"so sis-"

"i'm park jihoon!" "i'm kim samuel!"

"i'm the youngest, lee woojin!"

"kang daniel here!" "ong seungwoo!"

eden laughed. "aha nice to meet you all! please take care of my younger bro." i glared at her. "yah! you forgot to add the twin part."

"there's no need to include that, dumbo.", she replied in english and i'm sure that everyone except for jihoon and woojin understood it that they laughed. "i'll be taking the next flight home-"

"where are you even?"

she stretched her arm a bit. "london." and it hit me. that explains why she dressed so fashionably. she only does that when she is in london or america. she dresses quite simply in everyday life.

"so yeah, take care alright?" "i will, you need it more than i do anyway."

we bid each other goodbye and we were instructed to place our bags inside the bus. it took almost 3 buses to have us all travel from the recording site to the dorm.

since the dorm was split by levels, i decided to room with seongwoo hyung who was happy to have me yet the look in his face when he met our other roommates, it was a bit sour, something like that.

"are you alright, hyung?", i asked and he shook his head with a smile, saying "i'm alright."

i knew that he was not telling the truth but i shrugged it. i won't force him to tell it to me. i looked at our other roommates yet i do not recognize them. they do seem friendly. samuel was in the same room as me and seongwoo hyung.

"where did you find that, sam?", i asked him, pertaining to the pink sweater and singlet inside he got. "it's in the closet, hyung. the names are attached too."

i nodded and opened the closet, taking out mine. scanning the sweater  up and down, i pouted, "i seriously thought they'll have blue for a this year."

seongwoo hyung laughed. "cheer up. pink is the color of men." was what he said and i guess he's right, that's what i heard. "it's better than orange." i agreed with what hyung said.

i am not the biggest fan of orange and somehow, at this point, being in f is good because of the grey sweater.

"alright, let's decide the sleeping arrangements.", said samuel.

"how about the eldests take the lower bunks and the youngest take the upper bunks?", i suggested. "do you agree, seongwoo hyung? namhyung hyung?", samuel asked and the two nodded.

we managed to finish unpacking some of our stuff. namhyung hyung surprised us when he said, "there are rules."

we huddled together to get a closer look of the rules. i read it slowly and i almost face palmed myself. there's a trainee log, a diet of 3 meals a day (which is a shame because i eat 4-5 times a day) and we cannot use phones.

great, just great.

do note the sarcasm.

i cannot say i am the type of person that will lose his things but i did lost some of my handkerchiefs and keychains back in school so i guess i have to be extra careful with my trainee log.

i took mine and i placed it in my backpack, which was sitting near my pillows.

"trainees," a voice from the intercom surprised me, "please report back to the buses for the first group training session."

after i heard that, i climbed up my bunk and took off my shirt, replacing it with the sweater and my pants with the comfiest shorts i have. i folded them neatly and placed them in a plastic, to throw them to my bag.

"this is gonna be a long day."

and that was what i thought as we went back to the buses.

[ to be continued ]

aha so i'm back with a shorter chapter just to refresh you guys since i've been giving you some long chapters and it may get boring to read them so here's a short one.

i am not that sure of the roommates in ep 2 but feel free to correct me if i do missed one out.

i am so nervous because today, may 19, is the day that they'll be recording the 2nd evaluation ranking and justin, jungjung and a lot of my favorites will get eliminated.

and downpour team was like the best for me. which performance is your favorite? comment down below so i'll know!

samuel also got a low score in dance - i am shook bc he deserves more. i am glad that big woojin got the recognition he deserves though!

hope you lovelies have a great day! please continue to support and love this story!