❄ ten

it was now my time to record for my pr video. dressed in the blood, sweat and tears outfit, i entered the recording room. i could feel the stares of many trainees. jihoon hyung was looking at me as well.

he must've recognized the outfit. he looks up to taehyung hyung. i told taehyung hyung about it and he was so happy that someone looks up to him.

you should've seen the look in his face. the grin he had was unremovable.

the cameraman signaled me that the recording has started. the instrumental of blood sweat and tears started to play and i swear that i had to control my body from dancing.

i walked up to the front of the camera, just a few inches shy from the background that says produce 101 season 2. i walked elegantly as how i try to be whenever i wear fancy clothes. when i faced to the camera, i shot a glare and a smirk.

"annyeong haseyo, national producers." i gave a bow to the camera, keeping the elegance. "i am big hit entertainment's five years and six months trainee. my name is axel lee. it's very nice to meet you."

the cameraman nodded, giving me a thumbs up. it made me confident with the theme that i chose. "i am an all rounder though i am most confident with my dancing. i will dance to bts's blood, sweat and tears."

i went a few steps forward and the instrumental was in the chorus part. i looked up to the camera and smirked once again before i lost of some of my control and did the chorus choreography for blood, sweat and tears, having learned it while bts themselves are learning it.

i decided to sing along to the instrumental, making sure to add more of my own tone and color to my singing.

i bowed after the dance, replacing the smirk with a smile. "please vote for me! i would jjangiyo like to continue to perform for all of you, national producers!!" i did my infamous aegyo. i dropped it.

i shot hearts to the screen and said goodbye. the cameraman screamed cut and i reverted back to my real demeanour, the normal axel.

i thanked the staffs and went straight to change my clothes to something comfortable since we are going to practice as soon as everyone had their turn.

the staffs led us to that circular stage once again. we sat once again by ranking, a boys at the bottom up until the last rank f. everyone was settling themselves in their seats. i looked around and saw everyone and smiled at my friends. i made sure that i send a heart to jinyoung hyung, who returned the heart to me.

boa entered the scene and announced that the trainees in a rank have to prepare a performance for the center, which will be voted by everyone. i made sure to shy away from the cameras, even though i am sure they have a camera at me.

from where i am, i can see daehwi mixing pick me from season 1 and nayana from season 2. i decided to create english lyrics that fit the original thought of the song. since the song's overall feel, in my opinion, is the love of a man for his dearest, i decided to use it for my lyrics.

"i remember when i met your eyes
the desire to be with you burned
to sing for you and dance for you

all i have is for you, for you

i will never let you go
you're my everything and more
this passion's never fading, fading
look into my eyes and i will, i will

i will always stay by your side
holding you inside my arms
no one can keep us away

tonight"

i decided to keep the chorus as it is seeing that it supports the verse i prepared. for the second verse, i decided to make it to an on-the-spot choreography. on-the-spot choreographies is my speciality so i decided to go for it. the rest of the trainees were called back when our time was up. i shot two enthusiastic thumbs up to my friends who gave me their words of support.

"first trainee is axel lee." i took a deep breath before going onstage, a handheld microphone in my left hand and closed my eyes. when i opened them was when i let the real performer in me shine, twirling in my place and a smirk curved into my lips.