32. Drink Up

note:

Okay, yeah so Lollapalooza was a blast- can't say I remember most of it considering I drank way too much (even tho I drink a lot.) 

ALSO $30 FOR A BOTTLE OF WINE? COME ON! (still paid it) (5 actually) 

Anyway, I'm moving in with Gabrielle this week, so I'll try my best to update soon. Also, school starts in two weeks, so there might be an update delay, but I'm not sure yet - definitely won't leave you guys hanging again though. I NEED TO FINISH THIS BOOK. (and write a sequel)

But as a question to you guys, would you rather me continue updating rather quickly with one chapter? Or would you guys rather take my time and update two chapters at a time? Comment right here for opinions. 

also, you guys should follow me on snapchat, sc: angelamagbag 

It's literally 90% my dog, but he's pretty cool and spoiled so I recommend it. Another 5% is Gabrielle, and another 5% is me bitching. 

So ya,

enjoy (: 

-

Isabelle's POV

-

I walked into my apartment and immediately threw my set of keys on the coffee table. I narrowed my eyes at the sight of my sister slightly bent over the far wall, plastering a small dent while blasting Tyler the Creator in the background. Her brown hair was in a messy bun as she wore a baggy brown t-shirt with some grey sweatpants. Her eyebrows were furrowed together in irritation and concentration as she started to open up a can of paint.

"Um, what are you doing?" I questioned as I leaned over her shoulder to expect the damage, hoping that whatever she did she would be able to conceal it well.

"None of your business, Is," she mumbled as she turned down the volume to the angry rap song.

I raised an eyebrow as I looked around the room, seeing that there was ash on the coffee table, a half-lit blunt in the ashtray, and a partially dismantled television. I sighed at the scene, knowing that she was probably here all day instead of going to school or practice.

"So, it's not my business to inquire why you destroyed the wall even though I'm the one paying rent?" I walked over to the kitchen to grab a paper towel to wet in order to start cleaning off the coffee table. I didn't mind that Cameron smoked in the apartment, I was just kinda pissed that she had the audacity to disrespect me by not cleaning.

Lately, Cameron has been acting out. She started to smoke cigarettes again, and started to smoke weed at an abnormal rate. The other week, I even found a small stash of cocaine in a sock in her bedroom. I was so livid, but Cameron handled the situation by lighting a blunt in front of my face while shrugging the whole time.

God, and the amount of girls she brought home was insane. I knew I was bad about it too, but at one point Cameron brought home two girls at the same time and I could barely get any sleep until four in the morning.

The weird thing was that all the girls she brought home happened to have a dirty-blonde look. All of them had different personalities, but I swear they all looked similar to...

Samantha.

I grimaced at the thought of the innocent teen, remembering how she refused to do anything with me the other day. I was slightly embarrassed at the thought, but I mostly felt guilty for putting her through that mess. I felt bad for leading her on so badly, and I didn't know that she would fall so deeply in love with me that quickly. I had to admit, there was a small time where I thought I had feelings for Samantha, but over time I grew to realize that I just had an emotional attachment to the game of trying to get with her. I felt like those feelings amplified when she started to date my unstable sister, and also when she continued to snap on me every so often.