6. Hickey

"Oh my gosh, then he took me from be-"

My eyes widened and I put my hands over my ears, "NOPE! Not hearing this. Alexis, you just met him last week!" I shook my head then removed my hands slowly from my ears, hoping that she would not continue.

"But-but, Sam, he's a rugby player! He's so full of muscles and he has such a huge-"

I instantly shoved my hand over her mouth to muffle her words, but she kept on trying. "Mmnggf-mmmngyh"

I rolled my eyes and sighed, waiting for her to shut up so I could remove my hand.

She's been doing this lately, falling head over heels with different guys for the past few weeks. It's all she's talking about lately as if she was trying to prove to me that she could sleep with any guy she wanted. She also stuck to me like glue, wrapping her arm around mine through the halls, sitting by me in the classes we shared, and always showed favoritism during cheer practice. It was weird but soothing since I seemed to have assimilated into the school quite okay with her as my friend.

After some time, I removed my hand and looked at her skeptically. "Are you done?"

She sighed and replied, "Yeah. You know, how come you always refuse to go on dates with guys? Are you gay or something?" She bit her lower lip, looking at me with squinted eyes, as if by doing that she'd find an answer.

I instantly tensed up, I looked down at my fingers on the lunch table and tapped them nervously. I felt the heat go to my ears as I felt Isabelle against me, her hands roughly spanking my ass or her fingers inserting themselves in all the right places. It's been two weeks since our mutual encounter, and I've only seen glimpses of her. She usually came by just to see Jason or if Jason went out with friends she would stop by quickly, but other than that, nothing like the encounter happened again. She didn't even show any hint of what happened, which was weird considering it was her idea in the first place. 

At nights I would find myself thinking whether or not I would even let her touch me again. I was mentally at war with myself. I didn't know if I liked girls or if I was just physically drawn to Isabelle. I also felt so dirty and wrong after she touched me, but it felt so god darn good. In those same nights, I'd just wish that she would come into my room and take me over and over again as she did in my living room a few weeks ago.

I mentally slapped myself as I realized that Alexis actually asked a serious question. I blew out a short breath, "I just don't think dating is the best for me." I thought back to how my parents disapproved of any guys talking to me because they had 'dark intentions.' I wondered what they'd think if they found out how Isabelle has been touching me...

Huh. Would Isabelle be open to the thought of dating me? I mean, we did get intimate ... I was eighteen, and I mean, she was only my brother's age, which was ... I nearly coughed, realizing that if she was my brother's age, she'd be twenty-five. That was seven years older than me! I mean, it would definitely be a legal relationship, but it would definitely turn heads ...

Wait, why the heck was I thinking about relationships with Isabelle? Okay, back to reality, Samantha. 

"Why not? Guys are all over you. I think you'd have fun." Or maybe girls would be all over me, I thought with Isabelle's face in mind. She winked at me and positioned her thumb and pointer in a circle while using her other hand to push fingers through it. My eyes widened again as I shoved her hands down to the table, looking around the lunchroom hoping that someone didn't see the gesture. As I held down her hand, she hesitated for a brief second before removing it from mine. 

"See! You're so uptight. You seriously need to get laid." She wiggles her eyebrows and licked her lips as I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Pfft. I'm perfectly fine." I grabbed my backpack from the floor and started to put it on, knowing that the bell would ring any minute now.