9. Ugh

"You were so worried about me ditching you on Friday, but you were the one who ended up leaving! I tried looking for you the whole night, I didn't even get to hook up with anyone! And now I find out that you were at home?" Alexis huffed out as we continued running our end of practice 'warm up.' I decided to run with her and Cameron instead of speeding up and ending early. Even if I wanted to, I don't think I could escape Alexis' complaining about the party. 

"Shit, and you know what, we know that's definitely not a bug bite on your neck now. Because now you have two god damn hickeys on your neck, the whole universe can see it." I continued running, completely embarrassed by the fact they noticed the two hickeys that stood side by side on my neck. I looked over to my left to Cameron, who was silently listening while running. She was quiet today, and she barely looked at me. I felt like she was also mad for me not trying to find them at the party.

"Guys, I honestly did try to find you. I just couldn't, and it was late so I asked Alex to drive me back home." I sighed, breathing a little heavily due to my tiredness. 

Alexis' eyes widened, then she narrowed them at me. "Alex? Who the hell is Alex? You said that you called Jason and had him drive you home." I stopped running, realizing the lie that spilled out of my mouth, blushing as I was caught in the act.

"Uh...Alex is uh...she-" I scratched the back of my head nervously, trying to find an excuse but failed in doing so.

"She?" I quickly looked over at Cameron who finally spoke up. However, this time she didn't avoid eye contact with me, she stared into my eyes full of confusion.

"Uh yeah. I met her at the party..." Alexis then squinted at me as she grabbed the collar of my shirt, roughly pulling myself over to Cameron. 

"Look at this giant sized hickey though! Ugh, Cameron, and we thought the little Samantha Chase was innocent, but look! And she won't even tell us who it came from." I struggled against her grasp until she finally let go. I gave Alexis a crazy look and tried to look at Cameron to plead with her to get Alexis to stop, however, Cameron wouldn't even look me in the eye. Did I hurt her feelings that much by not meeting up with her at the party? 

Oh shoot, what would she do if she found out that the hickey came from her older sister? I didn't even want to know that answer. 

"And who the hell is Alex? Oh my god, Sam. Are you a lesbian? Did you lie to us about that too? You know we won't judge you for it, I mean shit I've slept with a fair amount of girls and Cameron is an open lesbian. Just, why don't you tell us anything?" My eyes widened in shock as I realized the words that came out of Alexis' mouth. 

What? I thought they were both straight. 

As if she read my mind, Alexis interrupted my thoughts, "What? You thought we were both straight? I mean, I prefer guys just because they have dicks. But, I mean girls can have strap-ons. BUT, that's not the point, Sam, you're seriously hiding something from us." Alexis put both of her hands on my shoulders so I could look her in the eyes, probably trying to see if I would lie again or not. Cameron was behind Alexis, peering at me with confused and hesitant green eyes. 

I narrowed my eyes as I ignored what Alexis said prior to the accusation of me hiding something. Because, well I barely understand half of what she said, and when I did, I really wish I didn't. 

"...I...I can't tell you..." I mumbled, my thoughts flickering to the guy that almost raped me and Isabelle who just left me alone at the party to fend to myself. I also thought about Alex, the blonde-haired beauty that saved me from that pedophile and drove me home safely. What was I supposed to say to them? Oh, yeah, I met some girl who made me drink two bottles of vodka, had sex with your big sister, almost got raped by a guy twice my age, and went home with the girl that may have been flirting with me in the first place? Ha, yeah right.