8. Party

EXPLICIT and SENSITIVE content in this chapter. There is a triggering scene in this chapter. If you would like to skip this chapter due to the content, you may message me and ask for a lo-down of what happens to help you get caught up.

-

"Come on, Sam! Please! I'll buy you bubble tea for a week if you go. I need a wing girl, just please..." Alexis was literally hanging off my waist right now, which was incredibly awkward considering that we were in the library. I looked around full of worry, hoping we weren't disturbing anybody. I sighed in relief as I noticed that no one was around, not even the librarian.

"Sh! Alexis, be quiet," I said in a hushed voice, trying to pry her off of my body. "I am not going to that party tonight. I don't do that kind of stuff." Word got out in our high school about some really cool party that was hosted by some random rich person's birthday. When Alexis was describing it I could already tell that there would be drugs, alcohol, and sex within the party, so it wasn't really my scene.

Unless Isabelle was there.

Shush, Samantha.

"PLEASE SAM! EVERYONE WHO'S ANYONE IS GOING. PLEASE I WANT TO FIND SOME OLDER GUY. PLEASE. PLEASE." Her yelling grew louder and I started to panic because I knew someone in the library was bound to hear her begging.

"Shush!" I tried putting my hand over her mouth, but she instantly stuck her tongue out to lick me sloppily. I drew my hand back and wiped her saliva on her shirt as I groaned.

"Gosh darn it. Fi-" At that moment, Alexis got up from the ground and instead hugged me, making it almost impossible for me to breath.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU," she squealed, ignoring the fact that I was tugging on her shirt to signal her to let go of my neck.

After a few seconds she let go, and I bent over to take in some air back into my lungs after almost dying. As I regained my breath, I stood up straight looking at Alexis straight in the eye as I slowly said, "But, I have to lay some ground rules."

"Yes! Sure, anything!" I narrowed at my eyes at her. She seemed way too excited to take anything seriously right now.

"Okay...Number one, if anything bad happens...I have the right to call my brother to get us out of there." I looked at her for a response thinking that she would flip out, but instead she smirked and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Pfft. Okay, your brother is so hot anyway." I rolled my eyes as I decided to ignore that comment about my brother.

"Number Two, you can't leave me hanging. We go together, we leave together." I watched her as she nodded like crazy. I sighed as I continued on to the last condition.

"Lastly, you're not allowed to try to hook me up with anyone at the party."

Her eyes widened as she opened her mouth to protest. However, before she could start screaming again in the library, I took the liberty to shove my hand to her mouth.

"No if's or but's, Alexis! If you want me to go, then don't argue about it." I looked into her dark brown eyes as I could see her trying to negotiate with me through them, however, within a few seconds of me not giving up, she also gave up. I slowly removed my hand, in fear that she would protest.

"Fine, just because you said yes to going. I guess I can do that for you, Sam. Even though I completely do not understand why you don't want to hook up with anybody." She rolled her eyes and sighed, but then continued to link arms with me as she led me out of the library and into the hallway. Class was going to continue in about ten minutes, Alexis just took the liberty of dragging me to the empty library during our lunchtime.