The Grandest Stage Of Them All

Start from the beginning

"You alright?" I asked Finn. "Don't worry about me." He grumbled, moving farther from me.

"What did I do?" I asked, making him scoff. "What haven't you done? Or more importantly who?" He said sarcastically.

"Really?! I said-" I was cut off by a hand slapping my arm. I looked down and saw Kevin almost knocked out below me.

Dean was smirking, beckoning me to join him in the ring. The crowd was chanting Maddy's name as I nervously entered the ring.

"YOU WANT MADDY?! LETS GOOOO!" Dean screamed, tagging Maddy in. She slowly crossed the ropes and approached me.

"Maddy, I just wanted to say I'm sorry again-" She cut me off by smacking me across the face. Everyone gasped.

I turned towards her, glaring. "Alright, that's how you want to play." I return the favor and smack her.

"You bitch!" She growled, tackling me down. She punched me square in the face right before I rolled us over. I delivered the punch a few more times before she kicked me off her.

The crowd was deafening now. This is what they had waited for all night.

Maddy clotheslined me down then went for her submission, The Boston Crab. I screamed out in pain as she locked it in strong.

"CMON BEAT HER ASS MADDY! GO GIRL!" I heard Sarah screech from the first row. She was wearing a cropped Rollins tee and booty shorts. Of course.

I gritted my teeth as I slowly but surely moved Maddy's arms, breaking her hold. I'll be damned if I tap out in front of Sarah, she'd never let me forget it.

She threw me into the corner and was about to head butt me, but I quickly dodged. I kneed her in the stomach and elbowed her face.

Giving me time to tag Finn back in. Maddy reluctantly tagged Seth in.

I recovered on the apron, making sure I wasn't bleeding anywhere.

"You did ok in there." Kevin whispered to me.

"Thank you.." I smiled. Wow, it felt weird having him be that nice to me.

Finn was setting up for his finisher, but Dean came in the ring and broke it up. Kevin rushed in and fought off Dean.

Maddy jumped on Kevin's back, allowing Dean time to recover. Now was my turn to join the party.

I tossed Maddy off him and slapped Dean across the cheek.

Kevin threw him out of the ring and I returned back to the corner. I scanned the ring for any sign of Maddy, but she was nowhere to be seen.

I felt a hand grasp my boot and pull me down. My face collided with the apron, ouch. Pretty sure I was bleeding now.

"HEY FINN! OVER HERE!" Maddy yelled, climbing back on the apron. Finn whipped around and stalked over to Maddy.

Seth geared up to tackle Finn through the ropes, but as he charged, Finn side stepped him and he took out Maddy instead.

I gasped as they collided hard against the floor.

A flash of worry appeared on Finn's face but he didn't have long to think, because Ambrose attacked him.

I got up and ran over to the other side of the ring where Kevin was lying.

"Kevin cmon get up!" I shake him.

"Mhmmrrrpppp." He grumbled, clutching his head.

I turned my focus back to the ring, where Dean just delivered the dirty deeds to Finn. Without thinking, I slid under the ropes and stopped him.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" Dean growled, walking towards me.

"Haven't figured that out yet!" I shrug, before kicking him in the balls. He dropped to his knees, groaning in pain.

With him taken care of, I pulled Finn up.

I didn't even realize the ref was counting until he was at 9. I looked and all three of them were still trying to get to their feet.

Finally, he reached 10 and the bell rang. We won by disqualification. We all raised our hands. I should be happy about winning, but there was still something missing.

I grabbed an extra mic and cleared my throat.

"Listen everybody, because I've got something to say." I spoke.

- - -
Harper, Finn and Kevin won! Also, what is Harper going to say? Also Maddy was totally jealous of Nikki and Harper's new friendship! Thanks for reading, we're almost at 1k reads, which is amazing! Thank you all! :) 💛