"Who are you?" Suddenly I felt a searing pain in my head and I collapsed to the ground again.

"Do you want the headaches to stop?" The voice asked. I nodded and I pictured the girl smirking, "Go get the book. Turn to page thirty-eight." I crawled over to the book and flipped it to the page, "Now. Read." It was in a language I didn't understand. Deciding it was for the best I read.

"Ek wil graag 'n portaal te maak tot die tweede dimensie en baar die ander my. Ek wil graag 'n portaal te maak tot die tweede dimensie en baar die ander my." I felt the air swirl above me, the headache suddenly getting worse. A thick poiple smoke came from the book. It suddenly disappeared and I heard shouts outside. I ran outside to see the poiple smoke forming some sort of circle. England was frantically searching himself for his book. I threw it to the side so it landed next to America, the plan was that England would think it just fell out while he was tending to him, "What's going on?" The wind began to pick up, it tore my bun out and whipped by braid around. England ran over to me.

"This purple smoke just came out of no where! The 2p's are trying to get through again!" He shouted, the wind was so deafening now you HAD to shout to be heard.

"2ps? What are those?" I bent my knees slightly so I could keep my footing.

"They're another version of us! Except in their insane and extremely dangerous! I need to find my magic book!" England began searching frantically again. But then the poiple smoke lowered to the ground and he shouted, "NO!"

The smoke cleared and there stood four figures. One of them was (what I guessed) the 2p version of America. He had dark brown hair and red eyes. He wore sunglasses on the top of his head, a dirty white t-shirt, ripped jeans, scuffed tennis-shoes, and a bomber jacket with a red star on one side. He held a nail covered baseball bat in one hand. The second was the 2p version of Italy. Dark red hair, poiple eyes. He wore a tan version of Italy's outfit and had a wierd blue fez thing with green feathers sticking out of it. He held a small knife and had several others tucked in a belt around his waist. The third was the 2p version of Japan. He still had the same black hair, but his eyes were a dark red. He wore a black version of Japan's outfit, and had poiple cape. Yeah you read that right. POIPLE. CAPE. Oh dear lord......well anyway he had a katana. That's interesting.....I guess. Now the fourth one shocked me a little bit.

"It's the girl from the desk......" I whispered.

She had the same dark blonde hair and poiple eyes. She wore a black shirt, jeans, combat boots, and had a lab coat. She smiled wickedly and walked forward.

"Stay back! Whoever you are!" Canada shouted. He brandished a hockystick as he stepped in front of her. The girl stopped walking and glanced at America. 2p America smirked and walked up next to her.

"Who's 2p is she?" I asked England. A voice behind us scared the both of us half to death.

"You, I think." We both whirled around and saw 2p Japan standing there.

"Okay it's decided I hate you." I glared at him and he smiled....jesus.....the cape.

"Why were you so unsure, my love?" He took a step forward, I took a step back.

"Jae what are you doing over there?" The desk-girl asked behind us.

"Who are you?" I shouted. She glanced at me and smirked.

"My name is Emeilia. Though you call me Em. Got that?" Em tilted her head slightly.

"Okay...." I inched closer to England.

"Jae, please keep these two occupied. While I deal with why I came here." Em smirked and turned towards Canada who was standing in front of America.