Tags......AGAIN

So I was tagged about a week ago(don't you dare say it!)and I forgot to fucking do it so here it is!

-GayFortheWicked-

1. When I get bored,I clean the whole house even when it's clean already. My brother said I was Levi's daughter because of my intense cleaning

2.I can eat an entire cheesecake,a tub of ice cream and Popeye's chicken and still get hungry 5 minutes later. I eat alot.

3. I actually want to be in a harem.Just a bunch of girls loving me at the same time.Yes I have a girlfriend and no she does not know this.

4. I am extremely lazy to anything around my house except to clean and cook.I mainly on wattpad or on google looking up.......

I mainly on wattpad or on google looking up

5. I look young for my age because how I was raised.

6. I have a record for going to the hospital for broken bones,blood loss,burns,accidents,stabs wounds and other serious shit but I have not one scar on me. Aren't I lucky.In total it's about 350. 125 in Japan ,37 in Jamaica and 188 in America.

7.I dyed my hair blood red and people thought I killed someone XD so I now dye my hair in blues,greens and purples.

8.When I was younger,my mom would always call me to do stuff and not my brothers which she still does.I used to clean,do laundry and cook sometimes. That's how I got odd cleaning disorder which Captain Levi has!

9. I realized I liked girls when I used to sneak a look at my uncle's Google history videos covers.

10.Im extremely suicidal and started cutting when I was six.I had a knife,I was depressed and I needed to feel pain.

Extra fact!.I'm so sadistic that I when watch deaths in animes and Chucky,I get madly turned on.

Tell a joke,fuck me in the ass!

Q: Do you know what way 5 gay men walk in?
A:In One direction!

XD that was so cringy T~T I'm terrible at telling jokes but I'm naturally funny