Chapter 2:Exams!/Making new Friends

I don't know,I just put up that random pic XD
ANYWAYS,LET'S BEGIN WITH THE STORY SHALL WE!

Normal P.O.V (ya know what?since putting P.O.V is longer and waste my time,I'll just put : instead)

Naruto and Kurama were patiently waiting for the exams to begin as they watched everyone take their turn.Then,a pale boy with black hair and wearing mostly black decided to walk up to them with a fake smile.

"Hello there,I'm Sai.Nice to meet you two"Sai said stretching out his arm towards the blonde.Naruto looked up and then offer a kind smile."Nice to meet you too Sai,I hope we can be friends"Naruto replied happily.

"Yes of course,why don't you join me.I think that don't want to sit beside the emo over there."Sai said and pointed towards the Raven beside the duo.Naruto looked over and giggled gaining a few boys' attention."Okay,let's go Kurama."Naruto said hopped of Kurama's lap and started walking towards the pale boy's seat.

Time skip to Naruto's turn

"Naruto Kistune Uzumaki!"Iruka exclaimed.Naruto git up and walked up to the front of the class."Now Naruto,please do a henge,a clone and your own type of jutsu."Iruka said"Hai sensei"Naruto replied and henged into the first hokage getting many shocked expressions from everyone.He then made four shadow clones.

"And for the jutsu."Naruto said as he transferred wind,water,earth,lighting and fire to his hand and it formed in a sphere."Elemental style:Rasen-shuriken!"He said as he held it above his head.Everyone sat there in amazement,shock,fear and some with a small touch of lust in their gaze.

'Just amazing,'Sai thought as he watched the blonde smile and giggle.

"KAWAII!!!!!!"Most of the class shouted making Naruto tilt his head in utter confusion.This caused them to have a nosebleed,even the almighty Sasuke Uchiha.
"Alright everyone calm down.Naruto you're free to choose a headband you like."Iruka gestured.Naruto went over and took up a black forehead and tied it around his head making his bangs fall over it.

"Now in a month you will be assigned to a genin team.Since there are two many of you,I'll have to make a team of six this year."Iruka said and dismissed the class.

The votes are in guys,

KuraNaru:6
SaiNaru:12
KuraSaiNaru:10

I asked some of my friends of watt pad and got some good replies.One even said SasuNaru but I was like "Oh hell no"anyways.

Katsumi-chan and Hanami-chan out!
Bye!

-tellmeouran you get your update.