Chapter 3:Harem/Team Placements/Introductions

Oh by the way,KuraItaSaiNejiNaru won and I don't know how XD Oh and if you're wondering how Naru knows Itachi,it's because Itachi saved him from an angry mob and they spent time together.And in this,Itachi is 15 and Madara is 24.And NO Uchiha massacre.

Normal:

Naruto,Kurama,Sai,Itachi and Neji have gotten closer towards each other.During the month,The four lovesick men have done everything in their power to win the blonde over.

Today was the team placements and the three young boy were excited.Naruto woke with a big smile thinking who he was on a team with and hopped out of bed.He went to the bathroom,had a shower,ate and got ready for the big day ahead.

He pulled out a kimono that was red in colour and had pink,purple and white flowers on it.He paired it up with red bows in his hair which was in four ponytails.

He paired it up with red bows in his hair which was in four ponytails

He smiled and went on his merry way to the academy.

Timeskip to team placements.

"Team seven consist of Sai Hitori,Katsumi Kitsune and Naruto Uzumaki-Kitsune.Your Jounin sensei is Madara and Itachi Uchiha" Iruka stated before starting again.

"Team eight consist of Mitona Namikaze-Uzumaki,Menori Namikaze-Uzumaki and Neji Hyuga.Your Jounin sensei is Kushina Namikaze. "

"Team ten consist of Keisuke Kuroni, Ayako Himaru and Yunari Kira.Your Jounin sensei will be Kakashi Hatake. "

"Team eleven consist of Sasuke Uchiha,Sakura Haruno and Saru Natahashi. Your Jounin sensei is Aishi Kuma"

"Team twelve Rock Lee,Tenten Weanori and Shio Nahara.Your Jounin sensei is Might Guy"

"Team thirteen Ino Yamanaka,Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akimichi.Your Jounin sensei will be Asuma Sarutobi"

Timeskip to waiting for the Jounins.

"What's taking them so long!?"An annoying Mitona asked outloud.
Naruto and Katsumi were sleeping.Neji,Sai and Kurama were about weapons.Keisuke and Ayako were cuddling.The twins were upset and Yunari was meditating.

After another hour,the jounins finally made it.Naruto and Katsumi had woken up by the sound of footsteps coming closer to them.
"My first impression of you all,you're boring.Meet us at the roof in five minutes."And with that,Kakashi poofed away in cloud of smoke.

When they're on the roof cuz I'm a lazy bitch

"Now,why don't you tell me a little about yourself starting with mini Kushina."Kakashi said getting snickers from some of them and giggles from the kimono wearing boy."Ugh fine.My name is Mitona Uzukaze,I like my family,Ramen and cats.My dislikes are fangirls,brats,perverts and a certain group of people*looks at Sai,Neji and Katsumi*.My dream is to be the first female hokage."