Chapter 3: The song of the broken soul

Normal:

Naruto walked towards the training ground for the test when he was suddenly attacked by an angry mod of villagers.'No,please not today.'He ran but soon realized that ninjas were in the group as well.He met up at a dead end,he slumped down the wall as they stalked towards him.

"It's time to pay for what you've done!"A chunin said with a kunai in his hand.He walked up to the poor blonde and started stabbing him.They all joined in,knives and broken bottles were digging into Naruto's skin.He held back his tears and never screamed,knowing that they would enjoy it more.

A jounin walked up to him and took off the boy's kimono.After that,he stripped Naruto of his clothes and had his way with the blonde.After him,others joined even women.After three hours of torture,they left to do their daily duties elsewhere.

With Kurama,Itachi,Neji and Sai

"Hey where's Naru?I haven't seen him."Neji said with concern."He said he was going to train today since today is the test."Kurama said.'Kurama,help please' Kurama ' eyes widened with fear and anger."What is it Kurama?" Itachi asked." He's in trouble,let's go!" They quickly got the message and bolted out the door.Neji activated his byakugan and searched for his chakra signature,as he spotted it,he ran faster and soon found the blonde broken,blooded,bruised and laying there.Neji covered his mouth,trying to keep the vomit from coming up.The others arrived soon after and had the look of fear and sorrow at the sight of their blonde lover.

"Itachi,let them know that we have to postpone the test until Naruto is better."Neji finished and Itachi quickly got on it.The rest looked down on the blonde,Kurama walked closer and picked him up."Let's go home."

With Itachi

"Kakashi!Open up!"Itachi said as he banged on the door."Yo Itachi,whatcha need?" "It's Naruto,he was attacked we can't have test today" And with he ran off in the direction the Uzukaze compound.

"Lady Kushina!Are you there?" Mitona opened the door to see a tired Itachi."Calm down,I know I'm fabulous and all but did you really ran here for me?" "No,tell your mother that Naruto was attacked and cannot take the test today.Plus I have a boyfriend!"

After five days.

Naruto was finally better and was going to the forest of death.He found his favorite spot and slumped down the big oak tree that was near a beautiful lake.Little did he know that Itachi,Kurama,Neji,Sai,Mitona,Menori,Kushina,Minato and secretly Shuichi and Madara were near enough to hear the blonde.they watched as he stripped down,showing all the scares that were engraved in his skin."Is this what have been happening to Naruto all this time?"Kushina mumbled to herself.Naruto stepped in the river and closed his eyes,remember the song he wrote he made a shadow clone to play the guitar that was sealed on his arm.

Play song

"Will you end my pain~

Will you take my life~

Will you bleed me out~

Will you hang me out to dry~

Will take my soul in the midnight rain~

While I'm falling apart while I'm going~

Will you end my pain~

Will you take my life~

Will you bleed me out~

Will you hang me out to dry~

Will take my soul in the midnight rain~

While I'm falling apart while I'm going Insane.~