Chapter 4: The real test/Moving to a new home/Change

Hey guys!I'm back at it again with another update!For some weird reason,I write up to 1500+ words in this but I cannot go any farther than 800+ in my other stories XD.Oh and when Katsumi said her dream is to find her dad Kurama,I meant to say Kirama.Kirama is the brother of Kurama.

Normal:

After the little incident that happened in the forest of death,Naruto has been smiling more and has been bit more happy.Today they finally get to take the test that determine if they can be genins.They were all excited,Naruto being the most excited.

With Naruto

"What am I supposed to wear!?"He screamed loudly."What is it Naru?" Asked Kurama when he heard the wailing of the blonde angel."Kurama,today is the exams and I don't know what to wear!"Whined Naruto.Kurama walked up to the blonde's closet and picked out a kimono.It was mainly black with orange that goes from under the chest to mid thigh.It had lace on the sleeves and the bottom.

It had lace on the sleeves and the bottom

Kurama also took out two black ribbons."Oh!Thanks Kura-kun!"Naruto said as he pecked the fox's cheek and ran to the bathroom to get change.

When everyone except Naru is at the training ground

"Where is he?I know he's always early even for the slightest thing."Questioned Menori"Just be patient,Naruto is just like a girl when it comes to clothes.He can't ever decide."Neji said thinking about the time Naruto said he wouldn't go out until he had the best outfit for their date.From a distance,you could see a blob of blonde hair running towards them."Sorry I'm late guys!I couldn't find anything to wear!"He said as everyone sweat dropped.'Yup he is just like a girl and to believe he is a god'They all thought.

"Well,now that you're all here let me explain the rules.You have to take these bells from us.You have until lunch to get these bells,if you don't then you'll get tied to the post."Kushina explained.Suddenly a golden sword made its way between the four jounins."We didn't say ready Naruto."

"A ninja doesn't wait for their opponent to say when they're ready.We attack immediately."Naruto said with a soft smile" Very good Naru,now begin!"Itachi yelled.As they heard this they jumped off.Naruto quickly made shadow clones and sent them off the get the rest.

Time skip after the Naruto clones explained.

Naruto,Neji,Sai,Katsumi,Yunari,Ayako and Keisuke managed to lure the jounins out of their hiding spots."Hi Kashi,Tachi,Mada-kun and Lady Kushina." Naruto said innocently."I guess we have to fight them right Naru-chan?" "Well,I'm fighting them.You all know what to do already." Naruto replied to Katsumi."Right let's go!"Yunari yelled and they bolted off.They all masked their chakra and hid nearby awaiting Naruto's signal.

"Shall we dance,lady and gentlemen?"Naruto said as he stood there."We shall."Kushina replied smugly,not knowing what she got herself into."Are you ready to fight the elite anbu 'Red Kitsune' and the an immortal god?I hope you are."Naruto said as he activated biju sage mode which was royal blue and golden and his eyes were a mix between a demon's and the sage eyes.His weapon was a sword that was gold in colour and the blade faded to white at the very end."It's time to hear a song from a broken soul"(His sword is number 64.i had other ones but know that all of what of the lists shown are all of his weapons he can summon)