Chapter 6:Chunin Exams 1/Only I know/Good time

Normal:

It was the time for the Chunin exams, every single village has come to the hidden Leave to take them. Everyone from team seven were on training ground seven awaiting  for their senseis to arrive. After about fifteen minutes, they arrived. "So today we are here to give you these. They are for the chunin exams tomorrow that you will be taking." Kushina explained

"Excuse me but I wont really be of use tomorrow. "Naruto interrupted. " And why is that Naruto"Itachi asked "Well to put it short, I'm expecting a child I don't want to hurt it. Is that alright with you guys? " Naruto said. "That's fine I guess " Itachi said with concern"Don't worry Itachi, Kurama will be here. I'll only be doing the first part of it."Naruto reassured as Itachi gave a nod in approval.

Time skin brought to you by: Naruto's many many outfits

It was the next day, genins flooded the academy in attempt to get pass the obvious genjutsu. Team seven walked in with a fox beside the blonde head in the group.

"Hello there! " Naruto said with a touch of annoyance"Why don't you release the jutsu from here. You know what, nevermind I'll do it. "He said released it himself. The other genins stood there shocked as the blonde walked passed.

After five minutes they finally arrived at room 301.As they walked in,menacing eyes watched their every move. They stood against a wall, waiting for the exam intucture to come in. " You know guys, we can't be in one big team. Since there is nine of us, we can split up in three groups: Me, Said and Neji. Katsumi ,Yunari and Keisuke and Finally Mitona, Menori and Ayako. "Naruto explained. " I can work with that, What about you Yuna? " Katsumi asked"Im okay with it. " "Good, Now I can release this henge. " As Naruto said that, a cloud of smoke could be seen around him. When it clear, it revealed a very sexy Naruto in all black. A black sweater with black ripped high waisted shorts paired with black boots. His hair was swept to the side as he showed off his black but beautiful makeup and nails.

Forget about the bag, the hat and the jewelry