Chapter 1:It's only a Nightmare

Normal P.O.V

Naruto Kitsune could be seen walking towards his 'home' when he was attacked by the villagers.

"Look,it's the demon brat!"

"Let's finish what the fourth started!"

"Yeah!"

They started the terrifyingly long hours of torture towards the six year old anbu captain.Over and over and over again they went.Beating and burning and cutting and raping the poor boy.The went in and out the boy's entrance,not stopping until they came.

Naruto felt,disgusted.At himself and at this forsaken village he called his place of birth.

Time skippers to 6 hours.

After they were finished,they left him for show in alley where this happened every three days.Naruto got up with the little energy he had and shunshined in front of the Namikaze compound.He knocked on the door,waiting for it to open. When it did,he was greeted to an enraged Kushina.

"Why are you home so late!?"She yelled almost bursting Naruto and Kurama's eardrums."I'm sorry Lady Kushina,I lost track of time."He replied flashing a fake smile.

"Mmmm,okay.Hurry up and get in before you ruin our reputation demon."She said calming down.

(I never liked her in the anime!I thought she was an ignorant little red headed b!tch!Sorry all the Kushina lovers but she's a b!tch!!!!!)

Naruto walked up stairs to what was considered as his 'room' and locked the door.He slumped down against the door as tears weld up in his eyes.There was poof of smoke beside Naruto to reveal Kurama in his human form.

"Naruto,are you okay?" Kurama asked,worried about the blonde sunshine.

"Oh Kura-kun!"Naruto replied back and sobbed.

Kurama rubbed circles in the kit's back attempting to him calm down.He looked down on the broken blonde with worry.

'How can he be so broken just at the age of six and still be an anbu captain?'This thought was running through Kurama's mind.

"Why don't we go in your mindscape so you can be free for awhile.'

"Okay Kura-kun,let's go."Naruto replied smiling a little.

Little did they know that the Namikaze family was outside Naruto's door listening to their conversation.

"Who is this Kura-kun?And why is our son talking to this person?"Kushina asked "I don't know,maybe we should ask him in the morning"Replied Minato."Agreed,now let's just go and get some sleep."

Time skippermaru

Naruto woke up from a peaceful night's rest to find strong arms cradling him .He looks up to find blood red eyes looking down on him." Morning sunshine."Kurama said making Naruto grin at his nickname." Morning Kura-kun."

"You wanna train today?"Asked Kurama. "Yes please!Let's go!"
"Okay Naru-chan,calm down."

After they got ready,they went downstairs to see the Namikaze family looking at Naruto in shock.Naruto had his long golden hair in a high ponytail.He had on a black and blue kimono that matched his figure perfectly.

"Let's go train Kura-kun!"He yelled in excitement."I'm coming Naru-chan,hold up!"Kurama said trying to catch up with the energetic blonde.

"Who are you!?And why are talking to our son!?"Kushina said breaking the silence between the two."Since when have he been your son?Since never so if you excuse us,he needs to train to be able to defend himself from the likes of your disgusting family."Kurama said and grabbed Naruto's hand and started to walk out the door.

"Wait!Naruto-niichan,do you hate me?"Narumi,the three year old said."You're too cute to hate! Plus I enjoy your company why would I hate you?"Naruto said with a small smile on his beautiful face.Narumi had a bright smile on her face and started to wonder.

"Hey nii-chan,can I came with you?"Narumi pleaded with her eyes." Of course you can,let's go!"Naruto said smiling at his youngest sister.

Time skippers to when Naru-kun is twelve!

The graduation exams were today and Naruto can finally go to the academy.He has been training non-stop so he could protect the people dear to him.He has slowly drifted away from his past family and drawn closer to Narumi.The Namikaze,excluding Narumi,tried to befriend Naruto but nothing seem to work.

When they finally reached the academy.

The class was chatting away when the door slid open revealing a student they have never seen before.They had on kimono in red and black with small butterflies on the bottom of the sleeves paired with black shinobi sandals and a black and red bow on their head.

They had on kimono in red and black with small butterflies on the bottom of the sleeves paired with black shinobi sandals and a black and red bow on their head

"Class settle down,we have a new student.Please introduce yourself."Iruka said signaling the mysterious child to start.

"Hello,my name is Naruto Kitsune-Uzumaki. Nice to meet you all."Naruto said afterwards bowing to show respect."Now Naruto,would you like to share some things with the class?"

"Of course sensei.My likes are my sister Narumi,Kurama,Dango and training.My dislikes are my family,neglecting your own and ramen.My dream is to surpass everyone that has wronged me and be the strongest ninja to protect the my precious people."Naruto said making the class blush at his last sentence.

"Okay Naruto,would you like to take questions?" "Sure,I don't mind." Naruto said pulling of a fake smile.A few hands raised up,then Naruto pointed on one of them."Are you a boy or a girl?" "I'm a boy."Naruto asked calmly."WHAT!?THATS IMPOSSIBLE!YOUR SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!"Sakura screeched."What can I say?I was grown by a Fox." "A fox?" "Anymore questions?No okay then Naruto,you can go sit beside Sasuke."

Naruto nodded and headed towards his seat beside the emo brat.'Hey Kurama,can you come out?I need comfort.' 'Sure Naru-chan,be right there.'There was a poof of smoke then appeared Kurama in his human form.Naruto got up and sat in his lap,getting comfortable.

Next chapter will be the exams,and who should I pair Naruto with?

Ships are,

KuraNaru
SaiNaru
NejiNaru

Vote,Comment and Share

See ya' soon!
Katsumi-chan out!

BYE BYE!

*watches sensitive pornography*Oh MY GOD I MIH-*nosebleeds*yup,I did it again.What are guys still doing here?Get your butts out!!

Please tell me all my mistakes