"Dean what are you doing," My voice was breathy. Without saying a word, he put me down, walked over to the shower, and turned on the water. He turned and held his hand out to me. I eagerly took it.

"Let's take a shower," he said with so much desire in his eyes. I nodded.

He kissed me sweetly on the lips. Then very slowly removed my fishnets. I placed my hands on his shoulder for support. He got down on one knee and helped me step out of them never taking his eyes off mine.

"God, you are so beautiful Nicole. Can I taste you?" He asked.

"You don't have to ask permission. My body is yours," I softly said.

He gave me a wolfish grin and kissed my inner thigh. I parted my legs some more. I closed my eyes and waited for him to kissed the place on my body that would have me screaming his name. But he never did. What the hell? I opened my eyes to see him watching me.

"Why did you stop?" I whined.

"Because I want you in the shower," he said. He stood up and took my hand. I hesitated.

"What's wrong baby," Dean asked.

"I am not getting in that shower and getting my hair wet. let me tie it up first." I said.

Dean rolled his eyes at me as I let go of his hand and grabbed my ponytail holder and put my hair in a ponytail. I turned and smiled.

"Ready," I said.

Dean lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. He stepped into the shower, never pulling his lips from mine. He held me up against the wall as his tongue found mine, showing no mercy. I could feel him growing against my sex. I moved my hips against him, trying to find some friction. Dean pulled his mouth from mine.

"Always so eager my love," he said shaking his head.

He put me down and turned me around so that I was facing the wall. He placed my hands above my head and held on to my wrist with his hand. He took his free hand and ran it down my side, making me squirm.

He slowly started kissing my shoulders. I moaned as I pressed my behind against him and started grinding. He felt so good against my hot skin. He pushed back, matching the movement of my hips.

"Nikki, you are going to unman me," he growled in my ear. He bit my neck hard, causing me to cry out.

"Dean, please. I need you," I whimpered. I pushed back on him. The warm water from the shower falling over us. Dean moaned my name as I kept grinding on him.

He pushed me against the wall and kicked my legs further apart. He was still holding my wrist, squeezing them tighter every time I tried to free them. I just wanted to touch him.

"I'm going to let go of your hands. Do not let go of the wall. Do you understand?" He whispered in my ear.

The sound of his harsh whisper was making me so wet. My walls were throbbing for him to be inside me. He smacked me behind hard, making me gasp.

"Answer me." He growled.

He gave me another smack and then caressed my aching cheek. It felt so good. I pushed against his hand. He gave me a harder smack. I cried out in pleasure

"Yes daddy, I understand," I whimpered. How can he make something that should hurt feel so good.

"Good girl," he said as he licked my sweet spot on my neck.

He trailed kisses over my shoulders, and down my back, and down to my rear. I moaned his name loudly as he laid painful, sweet bites over my sensitive rear. He slowly sank to the floor on all fours. He lifted his head and his tongue met my lower lips.