chapter 24

Chapter 24

"So I will meet you after class at the doctors' office?" Dean asked as he finished his cup of coffee.

We have been back from his parents' house for three weeks. And his parent will be in town tomorrow to come to visit. Thank God it was Friday. I am ready for this week to be over with.

"That's the plan."

I looked over at Dean. He looked so sexy in his well-tailored black suit, white button-up shirt, with a red tie. His wild curly hair was comb back, making him look like the CEO that he is. He exudes such confidence, such control. I loved seeing him in his work clothes. It turned me on. He looked up from his phone and smiled at me. I licked my lips as he walked over to me.

"Don't give me that look, Nicole."

"What look?" I tried to play innocent

"Don't play cute with me. You know I can't make love to you right now. I have a meeting and you have classes."

"But Dean, we haven't made love in three days. I need you," I whined.

"Baby I know. I need you too. But you have been cramping all week. I am worried that we are having too much sex."

"But it is normal for me to have pain. And besides, you can be gent...."

"The answer is no Nicole. We aren't doing any kind of fucking until we have the ok from the doctor. And anyway, you could barely keep down your breakfast. I can't wait to get you to the doctor so I can know how to keep food in you. Now I have to go before I am late," he kissed my cheek. "I love you, and I will see you this afternoon."

"Bye." was all I said as he walked out of the door.

He can be so stubborn sometimes. We haven't had sex in three days, and I still have no period. Maybe he is right. I have been having a lot of cramping this week. I hope there is nothing wrong with the baby. I am so glad that we are going to the doctor finally.

Dean has been researching a doctor since  I told him that I might be pregnant. He said he wanted to give me and "junior" the best doctor in DC. It's funny how he thinks the baby is a boy. He is going flip if we find out it is a girl.

And he has been so much more overprotective since I have been having pain. I just may stay at my place tonight. I need a break from him.

I went through my classes in a daze, and still no Mike. Tracy told me that he dropped the class. I miss him so much. I wish he was here to experience this with me. But I can't think about that right now. I just need to get to the doctor's office.

I pulled up to the office and saw that Dean was already there. Figures he would beat me, and I am twenty minutes early. I got out of the car and walked over to Dean who was standing against his car.

"Hey, baby. Are you ready?" he asked as he kissed me.

"Yes. Let's go see how our baby is doing." I smiled as we walked to the building.

I was walking in front of Dean, which was a bad mistake.

He gave my ass a hard smack, just as one of the nurses from the office came out of the building. I was so embarrassed that she saw him do that. She looked at both of us and smiled sweetly. I turned around and gave Dean a stern look. He just shrugged as if he was innocent. He can be a handful sometimes. I rolled my eyes at him and walked into the office.

"Well according to your urine sample, you are definitely pregnant," Dr. Stanton said as she came back into the exam room with my chart. Dean and I just looked at each other and smiled. We already knew I was pregnant. We at least we thought I was.