chapter 17

"I see Dean has let his dog out to play." Delaney snarled.  I cannot stand this bitch. She is such a psycho.

"Who the hell is this bitch Nicole? Because she is about to get the piss slapped out of her." Tracy said as she stepped in between Delaney and me.

"This is Dean's old whore." I said back smiling.

"Watch your mouth bitch." Delaney yelled as she pushed Tracy out of the way. Tracy grabbed Delaney by her hair and slammed her against the wall.

"DON'T YOU EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME BITCH." Tracy was furious.

"Tracy let her go she isn't worth it," I said. I would have loved to kick her ass, but I did not need to. I had Dean and that was all that matter.

"I am definitely worth it to Dean. He will never forget about me. You are just a phase to him. He could never love a black whore like you. You are just playing yourself. He will always belong to me. I wear his fucking ring bitch," she said waving her hand in my face. I just laughed in her face.

"Delaney what the fuck are you doing here." I heard Dean say from behind Delaney.

He and Bryan were standing right there. I looked up to see him walking towards me, giving me a glance over to make sure I was ok. Tracy still had Delaney jacked up against the wall.

"I was minding my own business when you nigger bitch and her friend attacked me."

"I will knock your lying teeth down your throat. Stay away from Nicole or I swear to God....." Tracy yelled at Delaney before Bryan pulled her back. My friend can be so ruthless sometimes. I loved her.

"Tracy calm down baby," Bryan said pulling her close to him.

"Please! You can't possibly believe she can make you happy, do you? She will never be me. she can never do what I can do for you in bed. There is no one better than I am. We were good together baby." she slowly walks over to Dean. He immediately jumped in front of me.

"You are right she could never be a tramp like you. You are a heartless vindictive bitch that spreads her legs for anyone. You will never be half the woman Nicole is. You will never have compassion, love. Understanding and patience she has."

"And as far as our sex lives, she is more than enough for me. And you need to stop wearing that fucking ring because it was a huge mistake to give it to you. You are pathetic. You are dead to me. And if you ever come near Nicole or her friend again, I will make you regret it. So your move to DC to try to get me back was an epic fail. Now if you don't mind, I would like to spend the rest of my evening with the woman I love." Dean rambled on. The look on Delaney's face was priceless.

"Goodbye, Delaney. Have a good life." I smugly said to her.

"Bitch." Tracy spat in her face as we walked off.

Dean was fuming. I could feel the angry ooze out of his body. He grabbed my hand and was holding on for dear life. I could not believe he said those wonderful things about me. He told that crazy woman off. And how stupid of her to still be wearing the ring he gave her. She was delusional. Wait?! He said he loved me. Did he mean it? I was too afraid to ask right now. I had to get him to calm down.

"Dean," I called to him, but he just kept walking. "Please stop, you are hurting my hand." I pleaded with him.

He turned to face me. His face softens as his fiery eyes met mine. He pulled my sore hand to his lips, running them across my knuckles. My body responding to his touch. I exhaled out as the ache I felt earlier returned. Damn him

"I am sorry Nicole. I am just so mad that she came at you again. She is completely pathetic. Are you sure that you are ok? Did she hurt you at all?" he grew more anxious as he asked those questions.