• my problem is you •

I wake up in my bed, my memory from last night slightly fuzzy, and a pounding headache that hurts when I open up my eyes, and the lights shine right into them.

I pull myself out of bed and open my bedroom door, walking down the stairs to see Cory and Jordan sat on the sofas chatting away about something.

" there she is" Cory laughs, causing me to roll my eyes before walking into the kitchen to grab myself a water.

" What's up with you" He asks slightly laughing, but I just stare at him blankly for a couple of seconds before drinking my water.

" Nothing" I say, slightly smiling, before putting my glass down and walking to the stairs again.

"Hey" Cory says, as he follows me to the stairs, trying not to let me get away.

" Look Cory, if I said what I think I said to you yesterday, I'm sorry" I gulp, slightly narrowing my eyebrows and stopping on the stair.

" Can we talk about, you know, my kid" he says, I slowly nod my head before walking him up to my room and we both sit on the bed, him grabbing my hands.

" I was gonna tell you, I didn't know when the time was right" he says, looking down at the floor, not presenting himself in the overconfident way he usually does.

" When was the time going to be right Cory? We're you just waiting for the day I found out, which was yesterday in case you forgot?" I say, voice slightly raising, and turning my head in a way to say 'really'.

"He's a good kid you know" he smiles.

" How would you know that? Because you spent an hour with him yesterday?" I angrily laugh, and he begins to speak again.

" Rich from you ay... you only known me a week Annie, and you're already confessing that you love me" He laughs too, as I pull my hands away from his, him lightly tapping his knees on mine.

" Just get out"I say, shaking my head, making eye contact with him.

" I'm not going" he says, shaking his head and slightly laughing.

" Fuck off Cory" I say, as tears start to form in my eyes, as I'm now realising that I shouldn't of said what I did last night, even though I barely had any control of my thoughts.

" No" He says, crossing his arms, still making intense eye contact with me.

" What is your problem?" I ask him, slightly confused at what he's doing, and why an earth he is doing this.

" My problem is you" He says, slightly smirking, which just warrants a confused from me again.

" My fucking problem is I can't stop thinking bout you, everything I do now is different. I'm fucking confused Annie. I've never felt this way about no one" he tells me, standing up and almost pacing around my room.

I sit in silence for a second, just watching him, with confusion plastered across my face before bursting out laughing at what he's just said.

" Why are you laughing?" He asks, his face looking almost hurt at the fact I'm laughing at his attempt of being, but I don't listen to him, I just carry on laughing.

" Stop laughing" He says, still looking at me with a confused look.

" You're the biggest fucking wetwipe I've met in my entire life Cory, I hope you know that" I laugh, pushing myself up against the wall on my bed.

" you're just as much a wetwipe as me." He shouts, pointing his hand at me, which just makes me laugh even harder.

" I fucking hate you" He laughs, shaking his head before taking a seat at my desk and bringing his hand up to his face.

" Mr Simpson  drives a blue Mercedes right?" He questions me, looking out the window.

" yeah why?" I question him.

" Because he's home" he says, raising both his eyebrows.

" shit." I say, before getting off my bed and walking straight out my door,to where Cory quickly follows me.

We both walk down the stairs, only to see Will, Mr Bell and Jordan all in the Kitchen, talking about something, but all the conversation stops when they see Cory and I at the foot of the stairs.