• fall for him •

" Thanks" Jordan says, standing up from the sofa opposite the one Cory and I were on, and walking over the sink where he placed his bowl.

" It alright if I go bed?" Jordan asks, looking over at me.

" Take Wills room, its the room that don't have the J on it" I say, as he slightly smiles before heading up the stairs.

" that's the first time Jordan hasn't been rude to someone whose doing something for him. I am well amazed " Cory says as he gets up too to put his bowl in the sink too.

" Don't blame him I am pretty great" I say standing up too and putting my bowl into the sink aswell.

" Sure" he says, lightly patting me on the head before walking away from me and sitting back onto the sofa.

" This you when you were younger?" He asks, picking up a photograph that's on the side table.

" Yep, when I had a somewhat stable family. See that smile, real. Not like it is now" I laugh, as I slump down onto the sofa, sitting next to him.

He puts the picture back onto the side table and looks over at me.

"You're happy now aren't ya?" He asks, pulling me closer to him as I rest my head on his chest.

" I mean I drove my mum to suicide and now am living with my uncle. But no I think I'm happy" I laugh, twisting my head around to look at him, to where he slightly laughs too.

" Well I'm happy, with you" He tells me, as I turn my head back around trying not to make eye contact.

And I don't know what to say, I just bury my face deeper into his chest and tears begin to lightly fall from my eyes.

" Are you crying" He laughs, moving me about to look at my face, I quickly sit up though, and cover my face with my hands to make sure he doesn't see me cry.

" You're crying!" He laughs, pulling my hands away from my face to see that I've probably gone bright red.

" Fuck off" I jokingly say, trying to pull my hands away from his grip.

" you're cute when you cry" He laughs, as he takes his hands away from mine.

" And you're cute when you shut up" I raise both my eyebrows at him, before falling backwards onto the sofa, still looking at him.

" So you think I'm cute"he says, reminding me of the first time we met, which was only at the start of the week but through that time I've got to know him more than I've ever gotten to know anyone.

I mean sure I'm close with Will, but he's my uncle and well, Cory isn't.

And maybe I am moving too quick with Cory, but I've never felt this way about anyone I've ever met before.

I'm looking way to much into this, I mean I'm not even entirely sure if his intentions with me are true.

But I think I'm starting to fall for him, much more than I ever could've imagined.

" You alright?" He asks me, noticing my absence from the conversation. I snap out of my thoughts before looking at him.

"Yeah... I think I'm going to have a shower... you can take my room tonight if you want" I tell him, as I pull my self up from the sofa.

" thanks" he smiles, before I run up the stairs and go straight into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I undress, take my hair down and my necklace off before turning on the hot water and hopping into the shower, first washing my hair and then washing my body before jumping out and drying myself off with a towel.

I put on my dressing gown and walk into my room, which Cory hasn't taken yet, and grab my pyjamas to change into, which is just shorts and a hoodie.

I walk out of my room, and back down the stairs, to see Cory still on the sofa, wrapped up in a blanket and watching TV.

" you can have your room, I'll sleep here" he says, looking over to me as I walk into the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

" No, plus you're using my favourite blanket" I tell him, which causes him to laugh.

" guess you'll just have to sleep with me then" he says, winking as he does.

***