•bad news•

" Hey kiddo where you at lunch?" Will asks me as I walk into his office at the end of the day.

" You won't believe this but I actually made friends?" I say laughing.

" Is that a joke?" He asks me as his mouth opens wide.

" No, and I'm shocked too" I say laughing.

" Who are these mates?" He asks me.

" Missy and Nas, you know them?" I question him.

" Not the greatest netball players" he shrugs, causing me to slightly laugh.

" Oh and they also invited me to a party this Saturday. I'm allowed to go right?" I ask him, as I take my water out of my bag.

" Would your mum of let you gone?" he says, looking away from his computer.

" yeah, most of the time she would've forced me to go" I say laughing, which is true, she wanted me to be popular, apparently then you get the most opportunities but I don't think that was true.

"Well then that's your answer" he shrugs, and as he does, the door opens.

I turn my head back and see Cory stood in the doorway.

" hey " He says, walking into the room and sitting next to me.

" The girls are probably ready now. Annie you're fine getting back by yourself right? " Will asks me, standing up. And by girls he means the girls Netball, not some year 8 kids that he wants to touch.

" Yeah" I say.

" Bye" we both mumble before he walks out leaving Cory and I in his office.

" So Missy n Nas huh, your new mates?" He asks.

" Yeah" I shrug, taking a biscuit from Wills desk and eating it.

" how'd that happen then?" he asks, as he reaches over and takes one too.

" Just did, we should really get started. Biology?"I question him, as I pull out the books from my bag.

" did they say anything. Bout me?" He questions.

" What do you care?" I question him as I pick out the biology book.

" kind of my business that" he says, digging through his bag to find a Ben.

" Apparently your bad news, will stick your dick into anything with a heartbeat" I tell him.

" They just want me" He says, leaning back in his chair.

" I'm sure they do" I say, rolling my eyes at his statement.

"just havin you on" he says laughing.

" hilarious" I say raising both my eyebrows.

" How many people you been with then ay?" He asks, leaning forward, closer to me, and chewing on the end of his pen.

" Oh sorry, I thought I was here to teach you Biology, since you are clearly incapable of teaching yourself" I say laughing, leaning forward on my chair too

" best get on with it then" he says, winking at me, as I roll my eyes and open up the textbook to start doing what I came here to do.

***

" Well, Bye" I say to him as we walk out of Wills office, me locking the door with his keys behind me.

" I'll walk ya" He says as he waits ahead of me in the corridor.

" You don't have to" I shrug as I catch up with him and we begin to walk to the front of the school.

" nah, it's alright" He shrugs.

"How many people you been with then. Didn't tell me" he says, as we walk out of the front doors.

" Why you so desperate to know, bit creepy if you ask me" I tell him, looking over at his face.

" reckon your a big hit with London lads ey?" He asks smiling at me, slightly knocking me with his arm.

" Wouldn't exactly say that" I shrug.

" and why's that" he asks looking at me confused.

" I went to an all girls school" I say which causes him to slightly laugh.

" So you're a virgin? " He asks, as a smirk begins to grow on his face.

"Shut up" I tell him, as we walk into the street where Wills house is.

" your too good" he says laughing.

" what's that supposed to mean?" I question him, raising one of my eyebrows

"supposed to mean you're not like the other lasses around here" he tells me.

" thanks," I say, as we come to a stop and my uncles house.

" For walking me" I smile, turning around to go into the house.

"In a bit Annie" he smiles, as I look back at him.

" Bye Cory"I say, before opening up the door and walking into the house.

***