🌹 Story Time!! 🌹

Suprise! I did two because I was too lazy and hated not updating.  So I'm giving you short stories!! There will be a couple stories, four in total. 

First Story: My First Boyfriend

So in my new school, we have around 100-300 kids so its not really that big. Since everyone already knows everyone it's kinda hard to be a loner. I walk in and everyone's heads snap to me. Already I see judgment pour from their mouths as they silently whisper. It's Geometry, easy class. Well, I sit down in the front, cause I like paying attention and I become the 'teacher's pet' very fast. He asks questions, I'm the only one to answer. Well after class I'm lost since I have to walk to the base gym for gym (our school is so small) and I see a couple of people. Let me say they were all man hoes. "Um just go to the commissary." "Where's that?" "By the BX." "Wheres, that?" You get the point. Well, this is where I meet my friend Boyfriend. Shouldn't really call him that since immediately after we started dating he got hospitalized and couldn't come to school for a week, then he broke up with me.  But here's the story. My brother and I are on the Baseball and Softball teams so we travel on the same bus. Well while trying to help my (ex)friend I go and talk to her ex that won't leave her alone. Her exact words. So I'm looking around and I find him and man what an Idiot I was. He is fairly attractive but his personality is so creepy. He was so open to say 'I love you' on the second day that we were talking as friends. He was pressuring me into a relationship and eventually I gave in. Day Four of knowing each other and we're dating. This is bound for disaster. We're eating lunch together and he's saying all of the cliché couples things when his hand comes to rest on my upper thigh. I freeze and move his hand away from my upper thigh but he keeps moving it back up. I finish my lunch and leave. He gets up right after me and follows me. "Hey? Where you going, we still have 15 minutes." Brain make up a lie, please. "Sorry but I want to get there first before I get trampled. "Okay?" There were five people in my class, including me. So then he gets injured and we talk all week.  But he keeps getting mad at me because I'm not texting him all day even though I'm in school. Then the day of the break up happens. So its 10 PM and I get a message from him. 

I'm normal he's italics 

"Can we talk?"

"Sure whats up?"

"Don't take this in the wrong way but..."

"You're breaking up with me?"

(I wasn't really like, OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS more like oh...okay.)

"I'm really sorry. It's not you, it's me."

Blah Blah cliché insert.

So I wasn't really bothered as I didn't really like the guy anyway. But the fucking next day he's making out with my (ex)friend who had told me about this prick. How much of a douche bag do you have to be to make out in front of your ex the day after the breakup? Well, one painful day later and my brother walks into my mom's shop. (She's the manager of an auto hobby Shop). So naturally, I want to know.

"Hey whats got your pants in a twist."

"Fucking Josh." (Josh is my ex)

"What about him."

"We got into a fight after he said 'I only dated your sister for her body!'"

...I only dated your sister for her body...

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!

Anyways that's all for that story for a real bunch of depression.

Second Story: The Passing of My Dog.

So a year ago I lost my childhood dog, Diesel. I've had him since I could remember. But four years ago we had to give him to my grandparents since we could only bring two dogs with us so he had to stay behind. So every summer I would go and visit him for two weeks. Well, last year when I went to visit him I saw he was getting slower and would sleep a lot more. I was laying in the yard when he waddled over to me. He wagged his tail as he flopped down beside me, I smiled and thought nothing of it. I rubbed his belly and laid back down. I took a small nap outside and when I woke up I saw that he was still. I waited for him to take a breath but he didn't. He just laid there, dead. I screamed as I began crying. Everyone ran out to see me crying over my childhood friend, who had just died in his sleep. He was cremated and now he sleeps forever in my old room. He lived for 14 years, and it was longer than expected.

Third story: A Loner's Life!

So by my appearance, you'd think I'd have more than 0 friends. You'd be mistaken. See at my school you have a rank, for say. See here are the Ranks. Popular - Sports - Nice People - Normal - Creepy Weirdos - and ME! See I know a total of 13 people only because they were on my team. Well, they all forgot me so I've dropped my rank since I speak my mind and I'm Brutally Honest.  My friend PhantomFics can approve. Well, I've had people try to organize fights between me and some other girl (I'm 5'11" and she was 5'2" unfair fight), I've had people call me a Gaint because I'm hella tall for my age. I'm literally the School Wide freak. But I brush off their insults cause no one can hate you more than yourself. Hahaha...

Fourth Story: The Mystical App Called Wattpad

So It may say I made this 4 years ago but my oldest story is dated Jan 5, 2017. I began writing because I wanted to get in on the Overwatch hype train with my CRINGY WRITING. I wrote for fame (?) and the fact that I wanted to be known for something. Well after abandoning ship (literally) I started on my Undertale Oneshots. I was head deep in the fandom at the time but it slowly faded like time. The next adventure was Cuphead. Now, this is when I started writing because it was fun and I just wanted to read something I would like. After maybe 40 parts I quit that one because I just wasn't feeling it anymore Mr. Krabs. Then after being super sad, I found the Fandom of Jack and Mark. Man, there is some creepy shit for them but man I can't wait to show you guys what I have in store for this book.

Well, Since that's outta the way I just wanted to say this is the end.

SIKE

Nah bruh I wouldn't do that.  Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my 4 short stories. I might make these into individual chapter but you know replace the characters but who knows. Also! For the Dark x Orphan reader I might hold off on the second part cause I think its good as is.

Two-Dals!