Unfinished Draft BUT Totally Read It

Okay so this is short. Like really short. But I've decided that I would start little prompts and then go back to them to finish them. Now note that these are kinda unedited so they suck....but yeah have fun with them!!!

Oh you can make stories for the ends/middles/beginnings that I write. Just give me credit and link the story cause I wanna read what you guys write!

Grammar Check - May 18, 2018

Note put other 789 words on here.

DEATH SCENE FOR POSSIBLE CHAPTER SPOILER

(Dark x Innocent Reader)

The two demons stood face to face. Guns drawn, locked and loaded. Each one waiting to fire. Dark held his posture rather well, his eyes meeting his enemy's frighten eyes. Felix began laughing as he hunched over, insanity washing over his eyes as he looked at us. Scanning, looking for the weakest link in the chain. Suddenly a two gunshots rang out, Felix fell to his knees. "You missed." Dark growled, lowering his gun as he stared at the blood pooling from Felix's chest. "I-I wasn't...aiming for y-you." He breathed out as he fell over. His eyes just as dead as he was. "D-dark?" You whimpered, touching his arm gently as your vision blurred. He looked over, eyes widening as he saw the large bullet wound cutting through your neck, blood gushing from your new wound. Your knees buckled from under you, Dark caught you, kneeling down with you as you fell. He placed his hand over your wound, trying to limit blood flow as much as possible. "Oh shit. Wilford Go find Doc or Schneeplestein, just hurry!" He yelled as he watched you struggle to smile. "Don't worry, they'll fix you. Okay?" He said, his red-blue aura flickering back and forth. You smiled weakly, lifting your hand to remove his. He had you cradled in his arms, he couldn't lose you, he just couldn't. You did everything for them, you helped Chase through his depression and Wilford with his charming entrances. "...d-dark...i-i'm..sorry" you managed, placing your own bloody hand on his face, forcing him to look into your dying (e/c) eyes. You wanted to say something but your words got caught in your throat along with the blood. You managed one last smile, you could hear rushing footsteps in the distance but it slowly faded, like a ripple in water. Your bloody hand slipped from his cheek, hitting the floor with a soft thud. Dark broke as your head lolled forward, blood dripping from your mouth and nose, your eyes half-lidded.