Wilford Warfstache x Blind! Reader

You walked down the crowded streets, sneers and insults were thrown at you but you completely ignored them. You felt your guide suddenly stop, which meant you were at your location. You felt around for the door handle which you finally found with the help of Grey. Grey was your guide dog, a BlueBlooded Pitbull in fact. He was the one who the insults were aimed at but you couldn't stop them. You walked around the store, children would yell "PUPPY!" or "Get I pet it?" You ignored them which lead their mother's to believe you hadn't heard them. The mother would either scoffed at you or yank you back. Grey was trained in Personal Protection, he let off a small low growl just to saw back up. "Get Your Mutt Out of this store! Pits like that should be dead!" The mother yelled, creating a scene as she stomped away. You sighed and lowered your hand, letting Grey refocus before walking back towards the isles. "Ma'am? Is that a service dog?" You heard someone ask, you looked over in the direction of the voice, "Why yes he is." You answer about to walk away when the man asked, "And what does he do?" You looked back at the man taking off your glasses revealing you milky (e/c) eyes. "Well sir, I'm blind." You said simply. Those were the questions that he was legally allowed to ask, so you walked away heading towards the clothes isle, "Wait ma'am! Do you have his paper work?" You stopped, utterly confused. "Why would I need his Paperwork?" You asked, turning fully around. "Well without it you can't bring him in here." The boy said, you started laughing. You laughed so hard that you actually began to cry, "Oh thats a good one.  I don't need his Paperwork,  You see his vest. He is a certified service dog, thats all you need. Now sir if your not going to except that then you best get security to escort me out then." With that you turned once again, leaving the man behind. You were looking around when you heard boot approach you, "Ma'am we're going to have to ask you to leave." "Why?" You asked, putting down the mug you were holding. "No dogs allowed." You sighed, walking with the guards out of the store. You growled to yourself as you walked out, but you ran straight into a man. You fell over, Grey was instantly at your side, sniffing and nudging your side as you sat up, "Oh dear! I'm terribly sorry! Here let me help you up!" A man with a silky smooth voice said. "Sir, while it is a nice gesture I can't see." You said, still reaching for your dog's handle. But you felt your hands be embraced with warmth, you were pulled to your feet, "Then allow me to help you." He said, you felt the handle suddenly biased into your hand. You grabbed onto it, "Thank you kind sir. Oh pfh, I haven't even asked your name." You said, earning a small laugh from the man, "The name's Wilford my lady." He said, from what you guess he bowed. You smiled, "Ma'am you need to leave the premise." The voice from before said. "Jesus will you shut up! A blind lady can only go so fast!" You yelled back at the man. "Wait, why do you need to leave?" Wilford asked, his voice portraying that he was confused. "Apparently service dogs aren't allowed in the building." You mocked, as you gripped Grey's handle. "Hold on. Please wait here." Wilford said, walking off behind you. Maybe five minutes went by before you heard shoes approaching, "Hey I cleared everything up, you're allowed in the building now." He said holding his arms out wide as if he had accomplished an impossible task. "Really?? If I could I would hug you!" You said, smiling really wide. 'Well, it's a good thing I have eyes right?" He said as he suddenly engulfed you in a large bear hug. With his hug he made you feel very warm and fuzzy, the smell of a carnival hung around him. It left you with a indescribable happiness. "Hey did tell you that your eyes are beautiful?" You could feel your cheeks flood with warmth as he laid the flirtatious comment down. "No, you didn't." "Hey, how about I drive you home. Since well you know." You nodded and he lead you to his car and helped you in. You gave him your address and had a pleasant talk with him. Grey was sitting in between your legs, resting his large head on yours. He was becoming sleepy. When Wilford walked you to your door you thanked him once again, giving him one last hug before entering your house. Grey helped you to your room and you unhooked him from his harness. You laid in bed, Grey snuggling into you, thinking about that wonderful man. 

~Later in Your Dream~

You laid on the side of a lush green hill. The many colors of flowers bombed your view going as far as the eye can see. Grey was chasing butterflies, jumping up trying to grab them from the air. You smiled as you basked in the sun glowing warmth, but you heard the footsteps of another person. You sat up, looking around before your eyes landed on a devilish handsome man. He had Fluffy pink hair to match his pink mustache. He had a yellow button up with spenders (which had a lot of pink mustaches on it) that connect to his brown pants. "Why hello Pretty lady." He said, sitting beside you. "Hello, how are you here?" You asked scooting over to sit beside him, still watching Grey trying to eat butterflies. "Well you wanted me here, besides" He said, the scene suddenly changed. You both were standing near a pink beach. The waves were clashing against the sandy shore, the setting sun painting the sky a lovely blend of Oranges, Reds, and Pinks. "I wanted to be here." He said seductively, his hand trailing up your back before stopping at your neck. He slowly pulled you closer, your arms wrapped around his neck pulling you closer to him. You parted from the kiss, just to catch you breath but the taste of sweet cherries and vanilla lingered in your mouth. You pulled him into another kiss, this one more passionate than the last. He broke the kiss as he moved from your mouth and moved over to your ears. "Wake up, sweetheart. You shall see me, once again."

~~~

You opened your eyes, pitch black. "Goddamnit." You muttered, fumbling with the alarm clock. You threw your legs over the side of the bed. "Well, that was one strange dream." You said, rubbing Grey's head as you got ready for the day

1162 Words, It was originally 828 words but then the kissing scene added almost 200 words so I'm happy