WereWolf! Wilford Warfstache x Reader

Here you go, Enjoy!

Let's get this right first okay. I didn't really expect this past week at all. I was just walking home from a failed date, as always. You sighed as you grumbled, fumbling with your old keys as the rain picked up, it was almost sleeting. You growled as the keys split from your fingers, clattering to the dark ground. 'Shit' you mumbled as you bent over to look form the missing keys. You found the now dirty keys, shoving it into the lock. The door swung open, you sighed as you drug yourself into your small house. You removed your soaked slides and tossed them aside, rubbing your temple as you flopped onto the couch.

You woke up, the sun beaming into your eyes. Rubbing your eyes as you sat up. The smell of forest dew tickling your nose as you opened your small window. You smiled as you sluggishly walked towards the kitchen, you prepared a small breakfast containing; bread and butter, one boiled egg, a small container of milk, and some mixed berry jam. You put them into a small basket, you walked out of the small house leaving it unlocked because of the struggle you had last night. After walking for a little bit you reached a small clearing where the trees hung over slightly making the area look magical. You sat under one of the trees, pulling out your jam and bread and taking little bites. You smiled as you heard the bushes rustle and a large wolf appear. He had large chocolate eyes along with smokey grey fur, his muzzle having a light pink tint. "Hello wolf!" You said as he trotted over, barking happily as he shook his fur. You dug the boiled egg out of your small basket, "Here you go, soft boiled" you said holding the egg out to the wolf. He quickly ate the egg out of your hand, licking his jowls as he sniffed your hand for more. "I don't have anymore, i'm sorry buddy. But when I come out here for lunch or dinner i'll bring you a couple more okay." You said, ruffling his fluffy crest as he nuzzled into you. You kissed the top of his head before pushing him off so you could drink your milk. You didn't want the rest so you gave it to the wolf. Well he was in a hurry and managed to get the glass stuck on his muzzle. He ran around flinging his head wildly, you managed to calm him down and remove the glass. He licked your nose, barking happily before he bounded away. Disappearing into the green thicket, leaving you smiling as you packed up your breakfast.

The rest of your day was filled with meaningless time wasters. Cleaning your house, tending the garden, cloud gazing. You soft boiled six more eggs for your wolf friend, you put your heavy winter coat since the temperatures drop dramastically once the sun was gone. You packed yourself a light dinner, along with the eggs for your wolf friend. The sun was slowly disappearing behind the tall trees and the moon rising steadily into the sky. With a small lantern in hand you walked out into darkening forest, clutching your dinner basket. You walked through dry leaves, almost falling a couple times due to hidden vines being covered by a blanket of darkness. You reached your location, sitting under one of the magical trees to eat your dinner. You zoned out a couple of times while staring of into to the darkness, waiting for your wolf friend. The brushes beside you shook and you stood up, "Oh hey, I thought-" you said, but stopped when you were met with two large light hazel eyes. A large tan furred creature slowly padded towards you, you matched their steps with your own. The lantern still flickering as the wind began to pick up. Its deep growl and the tail flicking side to side showed it was not friendly by any means. It lunged forward, claws extended, its high-pitched roar echoing as you ducked to the side. You scrambled to your feet running into the pitch black forest, the cougar not to far behind you. You left the lantern as it would only make you stand out against the blanket of darkness. It's viscous growls echoing in your ears as you looked over your shoulder, its hazel eyes seemed to burn bright as it readies itself to ponce once again. You cried out in pain as you felt its claws dig into your back. You fell, knocking the cougar off of you, but it was quick to respond. You rolled over catching the cougar before it could sink its teeth into you. It's growls and attempts to bite at you we're wasted as it struggled. You thought quickly as you held the cougar above you, not being able to shake it off. You could feel your own blood trickling down your arm as its claws tore at you arms. You managed to throw the cougar off, whacking it against one of the looming trees. It screamed in pain as it scrambled back to its feet. You did the same, clambering to your feet trying to escape the large cat's wrath. You felt your feet begin to give out, your legs burned as you pleaded with them to keep moving. With out warning you felt your knees buckle sending you rolling in the muddy Earth. You tried to move but you body wouldn't respond. Your eyes half-lidded as you watched the cougar approach, their burning Hazel eyes burning into you. You didn't want to die here, you didn't want this to be your end. By the paws of a blood thirsty cougar, as many have before you, alone. You heard brushes rustle, another pair of eyes emerged. 'Great, i'll be torn apart' you thought. You let your eyes close as you heard the two animals close in on you. Everything went dark after that. When you opened your eyes you were in a soft bed. "w-what?" you questioned as you sat up, pain rocketed through your back and legs as you sat up. The memories of last night flooded your head as you looked around. It was a simple dwelling, a large bed with a soft feathery blanket. A small fireplace with slabs of different meats roasting slowly over the small fire. You felt the bandages that were wrapped over  your many different wounds, you slowly tried to stand. Your legs burnt and hurt, wanting to give out right there. But you forced them to move, walking towards the small deer flap door. A man sat over a large cat, skinning it. You shivered as you pulled a conclusion the this was the cougar that attacked you last night. The man turned, he had large chocolate eyes, wait why did he seem familiar. "(Y/n), your okay!" He suddenly said, hopping to his feet. "Do I know you?" You asked quietly, he looked hurt but he still smiled. " You know that wolf that would always meet you under the large overhanging trees. You would give me soft boiled eggs." He explained, holding your shoulders as if he wanted you to remember. "Wouldn't that make you a-" "Werewolf." He said, you could see his brown eyes glow for a second. "Yes, but I trust that you will keep my secret." He said, his voice becoming rather quiet. He moved forward closing the distance between you two. You could feel your heart rate speed up as you took in his facial features. His electric pink fluffy hair hung over his face, his melting brown eyes seemed to glow. You couldn't help your self, you moved closer, your noses touching. He moved his hand to the back of your neck, slowly pulling you into a soft kiss. Your cheeks flushed red as you slowly kissed back. Minutes ticked by until your broke the kiss, taking deep breaths. You both had beaming smiles as he rested his head on yours. 

You ended up staying there, with him in the Forgotten Grotto. No one ever visited it since the number of cougars was high and no one wanted to get attacked. Will protected you from the dangers of the forest and eventually you gave birth to two small children. One had fluffy black hair like his father with your large (e/c) eyes. The other one had a mix of your (h/c) and Wilford's raven hair and Wilfords eyes. You truly couldn't be happier,.

EHHH FINALLY A HAPPY ENDING. SORRY IF THIS SEEMED RUSHED BECAUSE IT WAS. TELL ME WHAT YOU ENJOYED ABOUT IT AND ANY REQUESTS YOU HAVE CAN GO ON THE REQUEST PAGE BUT OTHER THAN THAT THANK YOU