Wilford Warfstache x Reader

Wilford shot up, his eyes wet with his own tears. He ruffled his fluffy hair, looking over to the clock it read '1:27 AM'. He tried to be as quiet as possible, the reason? An angel was sleeping next to him, her (h/l) (h/c) hair draping over shoulders covering her perfect face. He sighed and hunched over, 'Why is it that same dream?' He thought as he rubbed his face. He contemplating getting up or staying in bed and risk that same nightmare. "Wil, why are you up so early." A soft voice mumbled, he looked over his shoulder to look at you. You hadn't really moved much, only turning so that you were on your back. "D-don't worry sweetheart. Just go back to bed." You snaked your am out of the covers and gently grabbed his hand, pulling him down so he would be laying down beside you. You curled into him sleepily, "Night." you mumbled before dozing off. He kissed your forehead and ruffled your hair before laying his head on the pillow, fighting the urge to sleep.

You woke up before Wilford, you stretched and silently slid out of his grasp. You went to get dressed and hopefully make breakfast for the egos. but as you were about to walk out of the room you heard a grumble from the bedroom. You poked your head around the corner to see Wilford shaking in his sleep. Tears rolling down his face as he mumbled incoherent words. You quickly left the door as you ran over to the bedside. Slightly shaking him, "Wilford. Wilford wake up." You said as you shook him lightly. His eyes shot open as he sat up, breathing heavily. He didn't say anything he just rubbed his face almost ignoring you. "Will, are you okay?" You asked as you grabbed his hand, he blinked a couple of times before saying, "y-yeah. I'm fine." He said as he shook his head lightly. You ran your hand through his fluffy hair, "Are you sure? You woke up in a cold sweat." You said sweetly, playing with his hair as he calmed down. "Yeah sweetheart." He mumbles putting some of his body weight on to you, he slowly wraps his arms around you. You welcomed the hug as you comforted him. He hugged you tightly before doing the one thing you had hated the most, frickin tickles. You squealed as you tried you escape his wrath. "Pl-pl-ease! Hahaha s-stop!" You managed to escape his wrath, crawling under the bed, "S-stupid boy.." you heaved as you calmed down. Wilford literally fell over laughing, suddenly Jim bursted into the room. "WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?!" He yelled as he looked at Wilford laying on the floor, "o-oh just you know just random stuff." Will said, you had signaled him to get Jim closer to the bed. Jim unknowingly walked closer to the bed in suspicious of Wilford. You yelled as you grabbed his ankles from under the bed, Jim leapt up, a couple of feet from the ground before falling on his back and scrambling away from the bed. "SWEET LORD JESUS WHAT THE FUCK?!"  He yelled, you and wilford bursted out into loud laughter, attracting the nearby egos. Dark along with the other Jim looked into the room. The poor Jim that you had scared was furious, scolding you two as you both continued to laugh wildly. Jim stormed out of the room, leaving a pleased Dark and a baffled Camera Man Jim. They both left to room as you two finally calmed down. You wiped tears from your eyes as you stood up. "I-I should go make breakfast before someone eats a person." You said standing up, Wilford nodded in agreement as he walked over to the closet. You suddenly flung yourself at him, catching him off guard as you had him pinned. "Really?" He questioned as he tried to get up, but he failed. "Come on, i need to get dressed-" you cut him off by poking random spots on his back causing him to suddenly burst into an intense laughing fit. "(Y-Y/n) okay! S-STop!" he laughed out. You ruffled his hair before letting him get up.

You eventually made breakfast and boy just in time. Anti had started to bite on his knife again. While everyone was doing their own things you were cleaning. You loved the smell of the different cleaning products; Bleach, Pine Sol, Windex, you loved them all. While cleaning your shared room you saw a picture laying crumbled under the dresser. "Oh this is where you went." You said, believing this was the photo you had lost many weeks ago. But when you opened the photo up you weren't greeted with You, Wilford, and Chica in the pool. You were greeted with Wilford, and a couple of people you had never seen in front of a rather large manor. "Whaat?" you mumbled as you stared at the picture.  Wilford had his arm arm a man with slicked back hair, almost reminding you of dark, he held a cane and had a patch the read 'Mayor'. A young lady was hugging the open arm of the man. She had a black veil covering a part of her face, man she was pretty. "Hey (n/n) where are you?" Wilford asked as he walked into the room, he stopped when he saw you holding the crumbled picture. "Wilford when was this taken?" You asked showing him the picture of the group. Wilford was silent, you looking through his pink hair you could see tears threatening to fall. You dropped the picture as you rushed over to him, hugging him tightly. "Don't cry, I'm sorry. I guess that brings back unwanted memories." You said as heard him calm down slightly wiping his eyes, "Yeah, it does." he said as he grabbed the photo off of the floor.. "This was Damien, and she's Celine." He said pointing to the other members of the group. "She's really pretty." you admitted as you still hugged Wilford, smiling as you snuggled into his chest. "You see the giant manor behind them? I used to live there, but after an accident I moved out and started to live with the other ipliers." He said as he set the photo down. "Will, I can tell you have a bad relationship with that house, I might be pushing it but if you would. Could you bring me to the house?" Your question made him freeze. "Why do you want to go, its old and ruined by now for sure." He said as he lightly swung you around, more of a slow waltz. "I want to the it, it looks pretty and I want to see what you used to do other there. Cause i'm pretty sure there's a golf course near there. I think." "You golf?" He asked, you nodded. Wilford let out a sigh, "Fine lets go." "Wait now?" You asked as you followed after him. Dark had a agitated look on his face as you two passed him, you walked and got into your car. Wilford got into the driver side because he knew where he was going.

Some time later you and Wilford pulled up into front of a giant manor. The gate was a little crooked and the nameplate had been torn off of the wall. You both got out of the car, hesitation and fear flooded Wilfords eyes as he slowly walked over to you. "We can go back if your not comfortable." You said calmly as you patted his hand. "No, come on I Have things I want to show you." You spent most of your time looking around the manor, it looked like it was froze in time. Everything in the right place, nothing dirty or broken. You admired everything, it was all to charming. You stayed away from the room with the police tap sealing the wooden doors shut. " Hey, what's upstairs?" You questioned as you looked up the marble banister, trying to see the second floor. "Want me to show you?" He asked as he began to walk up the large stairwell. You followed Wilford upstairs when he stopped. "Hey wilford, this place. It's beautiful." You said as you saw him turn. Your eyes locked onto his pistol, which was now cocked and aimed at you. "W-will?" you stuttered as you took as step back. "I-i'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He mumbled as he pulled the trigger.. The bullet cut through you as if you were nothing. You grasped your bleeding stomach as you took another step back, loud crack rippled through the air as the banister you leaned on broke. Wilford's eyes shot open as he tried to grab you but, you slipped through his grasps. Falling over the edge.

Wilford shot up, tears streamed from his eyes. Ruffling his hair he looked over to the alarm clock.

'1:27 AM'

AH IM SOOO SORRY BUT IVE HAD LIKE 20  STORY PROMPTS  POP INTO MY HEAD AND I HAD TO WROTE SOMETHING FOR EACH OF THEM!!