Jameson Jackson x Mute! Reader

This is not the Jameson x Mute Neko Reader but the first Jameson Request. Okay take care.

You walked along the busy sidewalks, crowded with many strangers talking loudly amongst there groups or to their phones. You weaved in and out of the crowds, hugging your small purse to your chest, not wanting to be a victim of pickpocketing. You managed to escape the wandering crowd by entering a Cafe. The smell of the sweet blend of different coffees filled your nose as you took a seat at one of the many empty seats. You relaxed as you set your purse to the side, you rubbed your eyes as you looked over the small menu. The waitress come over and asked plainly "What can I get you?" You wrote down 'Peppermint Tea and Strawberries'. The waitress lifted an eyebrow before walking away with your paper. You shook your head slightly before pulling out a book.

With you nose buried in a book you waited patiently for your small order when a group of interesting looking men walked into the cafe. They were loud but quieted down once they sat down. They all were the same height and  had the same facial structure, but they acted nothing alike. There was the rudest, in your opinion, with some crimson paint smeared along his neck. He wore ripped clothes, he looked like a walking Hot Topic. There was the a Doctor, he wore a long lab coat and you could smell the serializing cleaner on him. You eyes looked at the only normal one out of the four, he wore a tight fitting shirt with normal shoes. But then the fourth one caught your eye. He wore a white button shirt with a blue vest, his fake mustache very well noticeable as he placed his small black top hat onto the table. This man seemed to live a couple generations behind the normal person. He used exaggerated expressions to, well express himself. You couldn't help but smile while you watched the man fail his arms around, hitting the edgy male multiple times. The waitress caught your attention as she placed your cup of tea and bowl of berries onto your table. She left, you tucked your book into your purse. You silently drank your tea before you looked over at the table again. You saw the man with the fake  mustache staring at you from the table, his face flushed red as he quickly looked down. You looked down at your empty cup of tea. You finished off your strawberries and left your waitress a couple dollars before grabbing your things and leaving. You stared in to the different windows as you walked down the street, but you felt something tap your shoulder. You jumped as you turned around, your small taser already in your hand. You flipped around, your book was in the hands of the man. HIs eyes showed that he was very scared of the taser that was waiting to go off. You sighed, pocketing the taser before taking the book out of his hands. "Thank you." You signed, he smiled and tipped his hat.  He made a couple gestures which you didn't understand at first, but it soon clicked. You apologized for almost tasing him but, all was forgiven. You invited him out to get some tea  later in the weekend and of course he accepted. You walked towards the nearest bus stop, waving as you boarded the bus. He smiled and waved, "I still don't think you should have stole her book Anti." Jack muttered as he looked at the proud ego.

Your little Date with Jameson was extremely successful, it ended with another date being arranged. But that one also ended with another date being arranged. But that date ended with Jameson asking you out. You were extremely happy, tackling Jameson as you hugged him.  The rest of the night was spent on the side of a large hill, snuggling into each other. Just loving every last drop of affection you were being given.

Bonus ~ Since I Haven't Updated In Awhile.

It had been a couple of years and you sat in a small fluffy chair, a small bowl of mixed berries and a cup of peppermint tea. A small pair of reading glasses resting on the bridge of your small nose. You heard the the door to your room open and close, the familiar click of heels getting closer. Jameson looked over the edge of your chair. You smiled as you nuzzled noses, you closed your book and uncrossed your legs. You sat up straight as Jameson sat infront of you, listening to your large stomach. You smiled as he knocked on the sides making you chuckle to your self as he kissed the top of your belly.  You ruffled his hair as you gave him a small kiss on his forehead, smiling as you waited for your newest arrival.

There you go! So I made this so fluffy is heart warming. I was going to end this very...differently but I haven't given you a non-violent one shot in a while so here you go. Also sorry for it being kinda short.