JackieBoy Man x SuperHero! Reader {Masks}

Soooo in Honor of The Incredible 2, I've decided to make this chapter! And as you could tell by the Picture it's gonna be SAD! Also in this story people don't know that Jack is JackieBoy Man cause he was never shown on his channel, they just joke about it. Anyway, Enjoy!

.3.

You rubbed your eyes as you sat up, early morning light poured into your bright room making your smile seem to glow. You flipped your fluffy sheets over the side of your bed, your messy hair sticking to your face. You were excited for today, today was the day when you would finally meet the one and only JackieBoy Man. While yes you were a superhero just like him you were still human. You combed your messy hair and threw on your normal clothes, making sure to bring your suit and mask wherever you went. You wanted to get some coffee and act like a normal person before meeting with your favorite hero.

It was a surprisingly warm and sunny day for Brighton, so you decided to visit the Pier. When you arrived you were met with a mixture of smells. Your mouth watered as you walked around the many food stands, looking for something to eat you gazing around before suddenly being knocked over. You hit the sandy boards with a grunt, "Oh god! I'm so sorry!" You heard someone speak. You got to your knees and rubbed your head, "Here, let me help you up." The man offered, you saw a hand be lowered into your vision, you grabbed it and pulled yourself up. "I-I'm really sorry. I was in a rush and-" The man rambled. You smiled and cut him off, "Hey, don't won't about it. Name's (Y/n)." You took notice of his BloodBorn Tattoo on his lower arm. "Name's Sean. But Most people call me Jack." He replied, shaking your hand slightly. "Wait, like the hero JackieBoy Man?" You questioned, going around but you saw a twinge of fear within his baby blue eyes. "Y-yeah." He stuttered as he looked down at his watch. "Oh shit! I'm sorry but I have to go!" The man dashed away disappearing into the crowd. You sighed as you looked at you own Phone. You had 10 minutes until your meeting.

 You rushed to a back alleyway, making sure you weren't followed you quickly put your suit on. You fumbled with your mask as you scaled the building, trying not to be late to you meeting. You rolled to the buildings roof, quickly pushing off the tiles you jumped between building as you rushed to your meeting spot. Out of the corner of your eye you could see a flash of red suddenly appearing out of no where. Your head flicked to the side as you continued to hop along the rooftops, you saw a tuff a green fluff protrude from the mans bright red suit. Your eyes widened as you realized who it was, JackieBoy Man. You slide to a halt, realizing that you were at you at your destination. You calmed your breathing as you turned around, the loud thump of someone running feet caught in your ears. "JackieBoy Man, thanks for joining me." You say, Your mask messing with your voice making it seem almost robotic, the soft glow of your mask creating a dangerous aura around you. "H-Hi. Sorry about being late, I got caught up." Jackie explained, pulling down his red suit covering his tattoo. 'That Tattoo, Those eyes, and charming voice. No way, well lets see him freeze again.'  "On the Pier. I saw it you don't need to explain." You said,  that was it he froze again. He was lost for words, "Don't worry, The only reason I saw was..." You clicked the straps on your mask letting them  slide off, "I was the girl you hit." You finished your sentence as you watched his face turn beet red. "Well, I'll be damned." He muttered as you smiled, you put your mask on once again as you looked back at him. "Well, I think that we should have more meeting. Maybe as normal people, whatda yah say?" "Was that an a proposal for a date?" You asked cheekily, walking around him. "It was, should we meet at the pier sometime around five-ish tomorrow?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows as he looked at you. Your soft laughter echoed out as you punched him in the arm, "Yeah, normal people clothes?" you joked as you neared the edge of the building. Before he could answer you fell over, a smile plastered to your face. "OH SHIT!" He yelled as he rushed to the edge of the building, he prepared to jump down but you weren't there. He looked around, utterly confused, but he spotted you standing a top of a different building. With a quick wave you disappeared out of sight once again. JackieBoy sighed as he rubbed his jaw, his heart beating out of his chest.