IX

*unedited*

"*Whistle~* Which ramen should I eat?" Shinwoo mused to himself as he walked down the street.

"Hey, you Yeran High kid!"

Turning around, the red head found himself face to face with two unknown - yet rude - individuals that took a picture of his face.

"Who are you?" He asked, but was completely ignored.

"You must be from Yeran High for real, considering you turned back when we called. I thought you wouldn't be." The one with grayish hair said.

"Hey! They say it's him." Exclaimed the one whose hair was in a ponytail.

(A/N: Let's just call these two Old Man and Ponytail)

"Really?! Are you sure it's not a mistake?" Old Man questioned.

"Yep. They say that's the guy." Ponytail answered.

"Sweet! Now that we've found him, that means we won the bet!" Old Man cheered.

"What's all this about...?" Shinwoo sighed in confusion and exasperation. "Why did you stop me all of a sudden?" He asked, ready to turn around and continue his original route.

"Hey, where are you going?" Ponytail called after him. "You can't just walk away."

"That's right. We've been wandering the streets for hours looking for you." Old Man agreed.

"What? You were looking for me?" The blue eyed boy asked with disbelief written all over his face.

"Yup. It took us ages. We really wanted to see you." Ponytail said as he and Old Man began nearing Shinwoo.

"Why? I don't even know you."

"We don't know you either. But our friends are looking for you." Grinned Ponytail.

"They said they're in the area so they'll be here soon." Smirked Old Man.

"....." All this time Shinwoo was quiet, just staring at the duo.

"Don't let him get away!" Yelled a rather fat young man running in their direction, followed by what you could call "his lackeys".

(A/N: On the "fat young man" part I'm not discriminating, I'm just stating facts)

"There they are." Ponytail said, looking back in the direction of the noise.

"Huh? Aren't you the guy from the PC room before?" Shinwoo muttered to himself. "So you were the ones looking for me?"

"That's right, jerk. We've been looking for you for a while." The newcomer grinned.

(A/N: Thy shall name you Fatty)

"Hey~ What use will looking for me do?" Shinwoo smiled, choosing the peaceful way out of this one. "Didn't we end this before?"

"Shut up!" Fatty spar out. "I was just surprised before because you attacked so suddenly, but now it's different."

Out of the darkened alley appeared more boys with the same uniform as Old Man, Ponytail and Fatty.

"They found him?!"

"So that's the kid who made us go through all this?"

"Sweet~ They finally found him."

"Is that him?"

"All you guys were looking for me?" Shinwoo awkwardly scratched his cheek.

"That's right, asshole." Fatty rudely answered.