II

Annalise's P.O.V.

After two days of learning about the technology and streets of the humans and some hours of testing my powers, everything came to a conclusion; I could use a phone and computer properly and find my way around the city. My power, well, that was another topic.

820 years ago, I used so much power to collect the souls of the dead, that I almost died. I did go to sleep and recovered some of my powers, even so, my energy and resistance at using them is very low, meaning that I have to stop using my powers for a while.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I realized that I was somewhere behind a red curtain.

'Ah, yes. The press conference. I'm supposed to be revealed to the public....' I could practicality hear the noises those humans were making.

"...and so, I present to you the owner of SGS Corporation, Miss Cordelia Rense Di Annalise." Amelia announced.

*Annoyed sigh*

Stepping out from behind the curtains, I was blinded by the multiple flashes of cameras.

Then, the horror began.

The questions. I hate being asked about my personal life, but I tried my best at staying calm and composed as I answered them one by one.

"How old are you miss?"

"Seventeen." That was the age Amelia told me I will take. In reality I'm over a thousand years old.

My answer seemed to shock people as they became more and more curious.

But, thanks to Kiroko, I was pulled aside and took to the penthouse.

"Please stay here Mistress." And she left.

Getting up, I made my way to the glass grand piano besides the stairs.

Sitting down, I gently touched the keys and pressed them, playing the first song that came to mind

Sitting down, I gently touched the keys and pressed them, playing the first song that came to mind. (Play the video )

Unconsciously, I hummed along as I played.

Unknown to myself, I had a audience downstairs. And they could hear everything.

Third person's P.O.V.

"I apologize for calling you here, Sir. But you must understand that either of us could have come to 'Ye Ran High'." Amelia said as she looked at the men in front of her.

"It's no problem, really." The blonde man with blue eyes waved his hand dismissively. "I understand completely. Now, what can I do for you?"

"Sir Chairman-"

"Please call me Lee. No need for formalities."

"Lee, as you may know, the owner of SGS Corporation has finally returned from abroad. I believe you have seen the news." Amelia began.

Frankenstein nodded.

"Then you know that Miss Annalise is still underage and still requires a year of high school." She continued.

"Ah! I see. The reason for calling me here was discussing if Miss Annalise could be welcomed to my school, am I correct?" The blonde asked.

"Yes. Could that be possible?" Amelia asked hopefully. She wanted her Mistress to enter the best high school and everyone knows 'Ye Ran High' is number one in Korea.

"Of course! I would gladly welcome her. Tao, please give me the files needed." Turning to one of the guards, the one with black hair that had a white strip going trough his bangs, he received a few papers that were handed to Amelia.

With a genuine smile, Amelia took them and started completing the information needed. "Thank you once again for allowing Miss Annalise to come to your school."

After a few moments of Amelia noting down everything, she got to the bottom of the last page.

"It seems that Miss Annalise must sign here. If you would be kind to wait here, I will-" she was cut off by the sound of piano and humming of a song.

"Ah~ I presume that she found the grand piano then *giggle*. I haven't heard her play in a long time. Would you mind waiting for a while?" Amelia politely asked.

"It is a beautiful song, so I won't mind at all." The Chairman said as he closed his eyes, enjoying the music.

A few seconds passed by and other two girls entered the room. When they heard the piano's song, they quickly sat down and listened carefully.

As they sat there, the song ended and all the girls were in a good mood.

"*pleased sigh* Jeriko, could you bring Miss Annalise down so she can sign?" Amelia turned to a girls that sat in the shadows of a corner, a girl that the guests have yet to notice.

Nodding, the girl, 'Jeriko', ascended the stairs to bring the Mistress.

Silence. It was quickly replaced by the sound of heels hitting the floor.

Turning their heads to the stairs, they saw Jeriko lead another girl to them. With slightly widened eyes, they watched as the girl with ebony black hair and crimson-red eyes walked in their direction with a blank look.

"I was told I have to sign the transfer paper for my school, is that correct Amelia?" Her voice was like the one of a bird; sweet like honey, but with hidden power in it.

"Yes." Amelia smiled. "You have to sign here." She pointed her finger to the line on the paper and handed her Mistress a pen.

Sitting down, Annalise took the pen and signed.

Scribble Scribble Click

She put the pen down and got up.

"If this is all, I would like to go to my garden. Please excuse me and have a good evening." Turning on her heels she walked up the stairs and left.

"Thank you for coming Frankenstein." Amelia smiled. "We will send Miss Annalise to school on Monday. Until then." With that she got up and motioned her guests to the elevator.

"Yes. See you Monday, Amelia." Followed by his guards, Frankenstein left the building.

"Cordelia Rense Di Annalise..." Frankenstein muttered the name of the girl.

He was in the car with his companions, going home to his master.

"Tao." He called.

"Yes, boss?" Tao said cheerfully.

"Do a search on this girl. I feel like something is off about her." The last part was merely a whisper.

"Understood, Sir!" Tao saluted like a soldier would.

And so, they arrived home.

- - -

Hi! I hope you liked this one!

Next chapter Annalise is going to meet the nobles and she will open as well open the doors to music room #3 and-
...Wait... Wrong fandom!
*self slap*

See you next time!