VIII Part 5.

*unedited*

"You truly are strange."

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Who knows?" I said just as the white haired man from before appears.

"Gejutel." Ragar acknowledged his presence.

Turning to Gejutel, I held out the handkerchief he gave me for him to take back. "Thank you, Gejutel."

"You're very welcome, Annalise." He smiled. "The Lord requested you come and meet someone."

"Meet someone? Alright..." Turning back to the blonde man accompanying me, I bowed and waved as I walked away with Gejutel. "Bye Ragar!"

For an unknown reason, I found myself skipping along Gejutel as we walked back to the throne room. "You seem to be in a good mood." He pointed out.

"Yup. I don't know why, but-" I said, but was rudely cut off by another man's voice.

"Gejutel!" He said as I 'humph'ed and crossed my arms childishly.

"Ah, Krasis." Gejutel saluted, sneaking a glance at me and chuckling to himself.

"Hmm?" The blonde haired man hummed in confusion the moment his eyes fell upon my fuming form. "Lady Annalise, is everything alright?"

"Yes, quite well." I replied instantly, discarding my childish antics knowing it will make me look bad in his eyes."

"I am sorry to say this, but whatever you have to tell me will have to wait, Krasis. I have order from the Lord to bring Lady Annalise to him." Gejutel said to Krasis, urging me to walk ahead of him.

"Alright then. For later then." And with that, the blonde clan leader was gone.

'Why are almost all of them blonde?' I subconsciously asked myself as I neared a very familiar pair of large wooden doors.

Opening the door, Gejutel bowed with me awkwardly standing behind him, staring at the strange raven haired male in front of the Lord's throne.

Ignoring both the Lord and Gejutel, I walked to the strange man with tremendous aura.

"Hello." I made a courtesy and stared in his slightly widened eyes.

Third person's POV

In the throne room, the Lord and his adviser stared at the two raven haired individuals whose auras flicked with each other - the strong and raging aura of Raizel and the calm and soothing one that belonged to Annalise.

As Raizel kept on staring in Annalise's eyes, they only showed him curiosity and playfulness - as if she were a mere child.

"My name is Cordelia Rense Di Annalise. What is yours?" She asked in a velvety sweet voice.

"Cardis Etrama Di Raizel." He responded.

Offering him a closed eye smile, Annalise turned to the blonde sitting on the throne. "Is Raizel the person you wanted me to meet, Lord?"

"Yes Annalise. And I believe you two will get along quite well, seeing as you are to stay at his mansion." The Lord replied with a playful smirk.